CALI CivPro Lessons

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
gustrock

CALI CivPro Lessons

Postby gustrock » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Anyone as upset as me that the CALI Discovery Lessons have been removed? Anyone know when/if they will be back up. I know some rules have been changed which took effect December 1st. Got my CivPro exam next Fri. Come on!

dakatz

Re: CALI CivPro Lessons

Postby dakatz » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:38 pm

gustrock wrote:Anyone as upset as me that the CALI Discovery Lessons have been removed? Anyone know when/if they will be back up. I know some rules have been changed which took effect December 1st. Got my CivPro exam next Fri. Come on!

Guess it doesn't bother me all that much seeing as our class spent all of 1 day on discovery. So the thing that takes up the majority of a trial lawyer's time was conveyed to us in a period of an hour and 15 minutes.

Unitas

Postby Unitas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 pm

gustrock wrote:Anyone as upset as me that the CALI Discovery Lessons have been removed? Anyone know when/if they will be back up. I know some rules have been changed which took effect December 1st. Got my CivPro exam next Fri. Come on!

Only thing I can recall changing Dec. 1st (that was taught to us at least) is that attorney-expert privilege has been expanded to include all work product for the federal system only, excluding fee inquiry, info from attorney to expert, and assumptions of attoney to expert.

So, hopefully if they are changing that it'll be back up really soon.

Postby 03121202698008 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Send them an e-mail. I e-mailed them about a bug with bookmarks and got a reply within 10 minutes...at midnight.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”