1L Exam Exchange: Let's Trade Past Exams and Answer Keys Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
zarathustra

New

1L Exam Exchange: Let's Trade Past Exams and Answer Keys

Post by zarathustra » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 am

1L Exam Exchange -
Email your school's past exams/answers and I'll email you: (1) my school's exams+answers, and (2) all other exams+answers that other people emailed to me. I am doing this because I'm looking for exams from top 25 schools (I am at a top-10 law school). My email is toplawexams@gmail.com.

If anyone is interested, just email me at least three of the exams AND ANSWER KEYS/MODELS that your school has in its exam database (on the subjects below), and I will email you my schools exams+answers as well as all other exams+answers that other people email to me. Almost all schools have old exams available on their library website or in the library (just call the reference desk and ask)

*****STEP 1:
Email me at least three exams and answer keys for any combination of the following subjects:
-Civil Procedure (preferred)
-Property
-Contracts (preferred)
-Torts (preferred)

My email address is toplawexams@gmail.com

*****STEP 2:
I will email you 3 exams+answers of a subject (or subjects) of your choice from my school's database, plus I will email you all the other exams that others send me.

Thank you,
From a 1L

(note: if you super-competitive and worried that I might be a classmate of yours, you should still participate because you will not be giving me anything I don't already have access to--as you will only be emailing me exams available from your school's library website).

ToTransferOrNot

Gold

Re: 1L Exam Exchange: Let's Trade Past Exams and Answer Keys

Post by ToTransferOrNot » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

Just FYI: Many schools state that distributing their exams is a violation of their honor code. Obviously the chances of getting caught are pretty low, but still...

zarathustra

New

Post by zarathustra » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Please don't participate if it's a violation of your school's honor code. We don't want anyone getting into trouble.

dood

Gold

Post by dood » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Last edited by dood on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gold

Post by 98234872348 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm

zarathustra wrote:Please don't participate if it's a violation of your school's honor code. We don't want anyone getting into trouble.
Not only is it normally a violation of your school's honor code, it's an unauthorized use of copyrighted material.

beach_terror

Platinum

Post by beach_terror » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:18 pm

I feel like I've seen this exact thread before.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”