E&E, Glannon Guides

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
brass_monkey

E&E, Glannon Guides

Postby brass_monkey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 pm

The questions seem too easy, I was planning on using these as my primary way to learn material (don't ask why I didn't learn it earlier) but now it doesn't seem like too good of an idea. Any suggestions?

zeth006

Re: E&E, Glannon Guides

Postby zeth006 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:50 pm

brass_monkey wrote:The questions seem too easy, I was planning on using these as my primary way to learn material (don't ask why I didn't learn it earlier) but now it doesn't seem like too good of an idea. Any suggestions?

Funny, that's sort of what I'm doing for prep. I plan to keep my casebook in my backpack and have out on my desk my canned brief supplement, my statutory rule book, the E&E, my outline, and a practice test in a folder for later when I want to take it.

If you're finding the questions too easy, it might mean you understand. Try doing the CALI lessons and see what happens.

BarbellDreams

Postby BarbellDreams » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:57 pm

I have everything I need from the casebooks in my notes at this point. I only use supplements to study if I am not crystal clear on something in my outline.

beach_terror

Postby beach_terror » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Pretty much straight up outlining from my supplements. My torts teacher literally lectures the E&E's some days and I bought the hornbook for civ pro that the author of my textbook wrote. Crim is a different beast, however.

Postby 98234872348 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

brass_monkey wrote:The questions seem too easy, I was planning on using these as my primary way to learn material (don't ask why I didn't learn it earlier) but now it doesn't seem like too good of an idea. Any suggestions?

Take practice exams...

zeth006

Postby zeth006 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:42 pm

beach_terror wrote:Pretty much straight up outlining from my supplements. My torts teacher literally lectures the E&E's some days and I bought the hornbook for civ pro that the author of my textbook wrote. Crim is a different beast, however.

Would you recommend any other supplements for Torts besides E&E? Would Law in a Flash or Crunchtime help?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”