promissory condition or condition or promise?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
K Rock

Re: promissory condition or condition or promise?

Postby K Rock » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 am

Why did you bump this thread from 3 years ago. Does anyone even take contracts in the spring anyways?

Davidbentley

Postby Davidbentley » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:14 am

K Rock wrote:Why did you bump this thread from 3 years ago. Does anyone even take contracts in the spring anyways?

And create an account to do it.

I think both uChi and NYU have contracts in winter/spring.

Fleetoffoot4

Postby Fleetoffoot4 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 pm

K Rock wrote:Why did you bump this thread from 3 years ago. Does anyone even take contracts in the spring anyways?

Contracts I is a year long course at most accredited law schools (including mine).

Fleetoffoot4

Postby Fleetoffoot4 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Davidbentley wrote:

And create an account to do it.

I think both uChi and NYU have contracts in winter/spring.

I am unaware of any rule against reading or posting on a thread based on how long it has been up. Unless you know of such a rule you would like to enlighten me with...

K Rock

Postby K Rock » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Fleetoffoot4 wrote:I am unaware of any rule against reading or posting on a thread based on how long it has been up. Unless you know of such a rule you would like to enlighten me with...

There's no rule against getting a tattoo on your forehead, that doesn't mean you should do it.

Whoever asked this question 3 years ago has by now graduated.

Fleetoffoot4

Postby Fleetoffoot4 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:47 pm

K Rock wrote:
Fleetoffoot4 wrote:I am unaware of any rule against reading or posting on a thread based on how long it has been up. Unless you know of such a rule you would like to enlighten me with...

There's no rule against getting a tattoo on your forehead, that doesn't mean you should do it.

Whoever asked this question 3 years ago has by now graduated.

And surely, no other law student could possibly have the same question on a difficult topic once the original poster has graduated.

Perhaps you don't understand the purpose of a public forum?

K Rock

Postby K Rock » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Fleetoffoot4 wrote:[q
And surely, no other law student could possibly have the same question on a difficult topic once the original poster has graduated.

Perhaps you don't understand the purpose of a public forum?

You don't think it's odd that you're the only one who is bumping questions from 3 years ago? If someone else wants answers on the subject then let them bump it. And please tell me that's not how you talk in real life.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”