How do you politely refuse to share notes? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
keg411

Platinum

Re: How do you politely refuse to share notes?

Post by keg411 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:20 am

Did get burned once by sharing my contracts outline. I did very well on the second multiple choice exam, but one of the people in my study group that I gave it to did better and credited my outline :? . Still plan to share stuff though, because you never know when someone is going to do the reverse for you in the future.

KMaine

Silver

Post by KMaine » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 am

booyakasha wrote:
KMaine wrote:It is badass to share notes with anybody who asks. You get to think, "now you have all of my information and I will STILL do better than you."
My friends and I share everything, but we're not complete assholes.
Your response to my post, which was meant in jest, would indicate otherwise.

go4hls

New

Post by go4hls » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 am

new2game09 wrote:
sissyclark wrote:Just say: "You know what a beautiful animal is? A horse. Yeah, with a beautiful mane. Unbelievable muscle tone. When it runs it looks like poetry in motion. It's the most beautiful thing on earth. Sometimes when you feed a horse, its lips will tickle your hand...just tickle it just a little bit. It makes me giggle sometimes. (giggle for effect) I don't know.....I guess what I'm trying to say is.....if you ask for my notes again without actually having put in your own work......I'm gonna bite into your head like an apple. Thanks for listening to my horse story. I could talk about ponies all day long."
Lol, wherz this from? it sounds really familiar
Maybe a reference to the really messed up play Equus that I had to read in High School English.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”