1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby stayway » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Always Credited wrote:We may be collectively dumb, but at least we aren't at this level of re-re

Image


Can her hotness offset the empty brain?

User avatar
beach_terror
Posts: 7234
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby beach_terror » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:41 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
Always Credited wrote:We may be collectively dumb, but at least we aren't at this level of re-re

Image


Can her hotness offset the empty brain?

I personally believe, uh, no.

User avatar
mbusch22
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mbusch22 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 pm

nooyyllib wrote:I feel my outlining is so behind. Scared as hell right now.


Didn't you hear?


Magnificent wrote: LOL @ anyone working on an outline 2nd semester.

After seeing what a waste of time it was first semester and I don't understand why people (like sheep) keep doing the same useless routine.

People waste so much time making outlines. There is a simple solution here that most are ignorant to. Just get a decent outline from an upperclassman who took the course and take practice exams. Everything else including hornbooks and commercial outlines are unnecessary.


This obviously applies to everyone no matter what.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby kalvano » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm behind on my outlining but I am also having trouble muster enough will to care.

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Always Credited » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:59 pm

kalvano wrote:I'm behind on my outlining but I am also having trouble muster enough will to care.


It gets even worse after that... I'm done with my outlines, but can't care enough to start reading through and memorizing them.

Last semester was "LAW!!! AHH! YES!!!!"
This semester is "Property...? sigh. /self"

User avatar
beach_terror
Posts: 7234
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby beach_terror » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mths » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:25 pm

mbusch22 wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:I feel my outlining is so behind. Scared as hell right now.


Didn't you hear?


Magnificent wrote: LOL @ anyone working on an outline 2nd semester.

After seeing what a waste of time it was first semester and I don't understand why people (like sheep) keep doing the same useless routine.

People waste so much time making outlines. There is a simple solution here that most are ignorant to. Just get a decent outline from an upperclassman who took the course and take practice exams. Everything else including hornbooks and commercial outlines are unnecessary.


This obviously applies to everyone no matter what.

/golfclap

User avatar
Thirteen
Posts: 23852
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Thirteen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

beach_terror wrote:--ImageRemoved--


Image

User avatar
traehekat
Posts: 3195
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby traehekat » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
Always Credited wrote:We may be collectively dumb, but at least we aren't at this level of re-re

Image


Can her hotness offset the empty brain?


hey now... she was redeemed when she went on tosh.0.

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Always Credited » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 pm

traehekat wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:
Always Credited wrote:We may be collectively dumb, but at least we aren't at this level of re-re

Image


Can her hotness offset the empty brain?


hey now... she was redeemed when she went on tosh.0.


I wish this guy would go back on there to redeem himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RcDb_wZfQ

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Holly Golightly » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

mths wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:Crackdown starts tomorrow. No more excuses. :(

Haven't you been sleeping in the library?

Hospital cafeteria, and that was during the summary judgment brief from hell. Not even for an actual class. :|

stayway
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby stayway » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Always Credited wrote:
traehekat wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:
Always Credited wrote:We may be collectively dumb, but at least we aren't at this level of re-re

Image


Can her hotness offset the empty brain?


hey now... she was redeemed when she went on tosh.0.


I wish this guy would go back on there to redeem himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RcDb_wZfQ


LOL

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mths » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
mths wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:Crackdown starts tomorrow. No more excuses. :(

Haven't you been sleeping in the library?

Hospital cafeteria, and that was during the summary judgment brief from hell. Not even for an actual class. :|

*pats on back*

we'll get through it, bro

User avatar
swc65
Posts: 1003
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby swc65 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm

nooyyllib wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
traehekat wrote:
nooyyllib wrote:We may be collectively dumb, but at least we aren't at this level of re-re

Image


Can her hotness offset the empty brain?


hey now... she was redeemed when she went on tosh.0.


I wish this guy would go back on there to redeem himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RcDb_wZfQ



I'll see your bro and raise you a hamster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_40r5Vu2 ... re=related

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mths » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Things that matter between now and May 18:

Exams

It's kinda nice to have life reduced to one word?

User avatar
pleasetryagain
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby pleasetryagain » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Thirteen wrote:
beach_terror wrote:--ImageRemoved--


Image



actual notice?

User avatar
mbusch22
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mbusch22 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

mths wrote:Things that matter between now and May 18:

Exams

It's kinda nice to have life reduced to one word?


ooh rough. May 6th here, ftw.

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Always Credited » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

mbusch22 wrote:
mths wrote:Things that matter between now and May 18:

Exams

It's kinda nice to have life reduced to one word?


ooh rough. May 6th here, ftw.


April 29th ftevenmorew

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mths » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Always Credited wrote:
mbusch22 wrote:
mths wrote:Things that matter between now and May 18:

Exams

It's kinda nice to have life reduced to one word?


ooh rough. May 6th here, ftw.


April 29th ftevenmorew

I haven't actually found any other school that goes longer than Cornell :(

We don't start until the 5th

User avatar
Stanford4Me
Posts: 6043
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:23 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Stanford4Me » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 pm

mths wrote:I haven't actually found any other school that goes longer than Cornell :(

We don't start until the 5th

NYU is right around you. My last final is on the eve of the 17th.

User avatar
BaiAilian2013
Posts: 919
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby BaiAilian2013 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:52 pm

mths wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
mbusch22 wrote:
mths wrote:Things that matter between now and May 18:

Exams

It's kinda nice to have life reduced to one word?


ooh rough. May 6th here, ftw.


April 29th ftevenmorew

I haven't actually found any other school that goes longer than Cornell :(

We don't start until the 5th

NYU starts on the 6th! :D

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby mths » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:58 pm

BaiAilian2013 wrote:NYU starts on the 6th! :D

Thanks NYU :D

User avatar
beach_terror
Posts: 7234
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby beach_terror » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Lifted today then took a nap. Woke up feeling renewed. Hoped into my car to hit the library and the first song to come on in my car is I Want You Back - Jackson 5. I'm fucking motivated again. I am absolutely going to make law review after this semester is over. Ain't nobody stopping me. LETS DO IT.

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby Always Credited » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 pm

beach_terror wrote:Lifted today then took a nap. Woke up feeling renewed. Hoped into my car to hit the library and the first song to come on in my car is I Want You Back - Jackson 5. I'm fucking motivated again. I am absolutely going to make law review after this semester is over. Ain't nobody stopping me. LETS DO IT.


The key to all success rests in the squat, bench and deadlift, young man

User avatar
beach_terror
Posts: 7234
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: 1L Exam Prep and Motivation Thread (ROUND 2 SUCKAS)

Postby beach_terror » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Always Credited wrote:
beach_terror wrote:Lifted today then took a nap. Woke up feeling renewed. Hoped into my car to hit the library and the first song to come on in my car is I Want You Back - Jackson 5. I'm fucking motivated again. I am absolutely going to make law review after this semester is over. Ain't nobody stopping me. LETS DO IT.


The key to all success rests in the squat, bench and deadlift, young man

Good, because I jumped my 5x5 bench to 210 today.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests