1L Exam Exchange - Get Past Exams and Answer Keys

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
jmartin87

1L Exam Exchange - Get Past Exams and Answer Keys

Postby jmartin87 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm

1L Exam Exchange -
Email your school's past exams/answers and I'll email you: (1) my school's exams+answers, and (2) all other exams+answers that other people emailed to me. I am doing this because I'm looking for exams from top 25 schools (I am at a top-10 law school). My email is thewordoftheday@gmail.com.

If anyone is interested, just email me at least three of the exams AND ANSWER KEYS/MODELS that your school has in its exam database (on the subjects below), and I will email you my schools exams+answers as well as all other exams+answers that other people email to me. Almost all schools have old exams available on their library website or in the library (just call the reference desk and ask)

*****STEP 1:
Email me at least three exams and answer keys for any combination of the following subjects:
-Criminal Law (preferred)
-Civil Procedure (preferred)
-Property
-Contracts
-Constitutional Law
(please don't send torts, I already have too many)

My email address is TheWordOfTheDay@gmail.com

*****STEP 2:
I will email you 3 exams+answers of a subject (or subjects) of your choice from my school's database, plus I will email you all the other exams that others send me.

Thank you,
From a 1L

(note: if you super-competitive and worried that I might be a classmate of yours, you should still participate because you will not be giving me anything I don't already have access to--as you will only be emailing me exams available from your school's library website).

Re: 1L Exam Exchange - Get Past Exams and Answer Keys

Postby 12262010 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't see what purpose receiving exams from not-your-professor serves.

goosey

Postby goosey » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:27 pm

booyakasha wrote:I don't see what purpose receiving exams from not-your-professor serves.

I would see a benefit in it because presumably you know what your professor thinks about certain issues so you could not allow model answers to affect that but still get the chance to see if you miss any issues, practice in general

solotee

Postby solotee » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 am

Great idea! Sent in 3 exams with answers.

Hope to see some more contributions here.

The more exams, the more hypo's available to practice with.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”