How has your Body Changed.... Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
beachbum

Gold

Re: How has your Body Changed....

Post by beachbum » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 pm

M.M. wrote:
beach_terror wrote:Just saw he posted that he's 5'8... oof. Sucks to be him.
Hey, I'm still growing! ;) Almost 5'9!

No but srs thanks to decompression therapy and being a late bloomer I'm hopin real bad for 5'9 - 5'9.5"

Oh and @ the other guy I don't intend to help my case especially since I knew I'd get flamed (as you can see by looking at what I said below in my initial post).

Haters will hate, it's ok. You asked for change I gave it to you don't be mad coz you're a little weak ass. You can tell the people who are mad coz I look like this from the people who appreciate achievement from the ones who congratulated / mock hated me and people like you lolz
I can't tell if you're a real person or not. You're not in law school. This thread was created so that 1Ls could discuss how they're physically handling the demands of law school. You, a tiny little 0L, posted a self-pic (and an incredibly douchey self-pic) solely to discuss your gains. Again, you're not in law school. If you would have made these gains during your first year, I still would've thought you were a douche (see: pic), but I wouldn't have said anything.

Congrats on the gains. You're still a dwarf, but I guess now you're the world's biggest, baddest dwarf! Either way, this is not the forum to be discussing your gains/weak genes/job at Santa's workshop.

M.M.

Bronze

Post by M.M. » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:54 pm

beachbum wrote:
M.M. wrote:

No but srs thanks to decompression therapy and being a late bloomer I'm hopin real bad for 5'9 - 5'9.5"

Oh and @ the other guy I don't intend to help my case especially since I knew I'd get flamed (as you can see by looking at what I said below in my initial post).

Haters will hate, it's ok. You asked for change I gave it to you don't be mad coz you're a little weak ass. You can tell the people who are mad coz I look like this from the people who appreciate achievement from the ones who congratulated / mock hated me and people like you lolz
I can't tell if you're a real person or not. You're not in law school. This thread was created so that 1Ls could discuss how they're physically handling the demands of law school. You, a tiny little 0L, posted a self-pic (and an incredibly douchey self-pic) solely to discuss your gains. Again, you're not in law school. If you would have made these gains during your first year, I still would've thought you were a douche (see: pic), but I wouldn't have said anything.

Congrats on the gains. You're still a dwarf, but I guess now you're the world's biggest, baddest dwarf! Either way, this is not the forum to be discussing your gains/weak genes/job at Santa's workshop.
lol

Always Credited

Gold

Post by Always Credited » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Regardless of whether or not douchness has occurred ITT, 0L's should probably stay out of the forum for current law students.

keg411

Platinum

Post by keg411 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Always Credited wrote:0L's should probably stay out of the forum for current law students.
TITCR x infinite

M.M.

Bronze

Post by M.M. » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Always Credited wrote:Regardless of whether or not douchness has occurred ITT, 0L's should probably stay out of the forum for current law students.
Oh no I'll admit that was probably douchy and that I sometimes am a douche but hey at least I'll admit it and I do what I want within reason.

But you won't get me to leave the forum for LS students. Not saying I'm going to intentionally annoy, but this forum is valuable for 0Ls to see and interact to an extent IMO. (Though of course sometimes at the expense of the regular posters the forum was designed for)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Always Credited

Gold

Post by Always Credited » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:32 pm

M.M. wrote:
Always Credited wrote:Regardless of whether or not douchness has occurred ITT, 0L's should probably stay out of the forum for current law students.
Oh no I'll admit that was probably douchy and that I sometimes am a douche but hey at least I'll admit it and I do what I want within reason.

But you won't get me to leave the forum for LS students. Not saying I'm going to intentionally annoy, but this forum is valuable for 0Ls to see and interact to an extent IMO. (Though of course sometimes at the expense of the regular posters the forum was designed for)
If 0L's are thinking about the content of this forum before they are 1L's, they get a big

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

M.M. wrote: (Though of course sometimes at the expense of the regular posters the forum was designed for)
So you ruin things for the people they were intended for because you feel like it may minimally benefit you?

Sounds like the list of your personality defects would be taller than you.

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

M.M. wrote:

How old are you that your still growing? I'm pretty sure I stopped growing taller like 3 years ago. From your comments and your general attitude you sound like your in HS. You also sound like you get beat up a lot so you need to come onto online forums to talk about how big you are lol

blink

Bronze

Post by blink » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm

one word: overcompensation

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Oban

Silver

Post by Oban » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

In law school i get more sleep, feel better and am less stressed out then i was at my Jerb for the past 2 years. I also spend more time drinking, smoking and playing videojuegos.

Weight has been constant, even though i've been working out more, which leads me to think i've been eating more junk food or drinking more beer than i had before. Both are probably true.

beach_terror

Platinum

Post by beach_terror » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 pm

M.M. wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
Last edited by beach_terror on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M.M.

Bronze

Post by M.M. » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Uh oh looks like the regulars are pouring it on

I'll get back to each of the posts tomorrow after my midterm

rdcws000

Bronze

Post by rdcws000 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Let hair grow a bit, sporting a beard. Not as much time for haircuts on my normal haircut/now study day Saturday.

Other than that, no drastic change. Actually I've been kind of annoyed that my workout routine has become more regular since I've been in school yet I have seen no physical change whatsoever. Oh well, it makes me feel great and have plenty of energy for long days.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

stayway

Silver

Post by stayway » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:36 pm

M.M. wrote:Uh oh looks like the regulars are pouring it on

I'll get back to each of the posts tomorrow after my midterm
--ImageRemoved--

onthecusp

Bronze

Post by onthecusp » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

beachbum wrote:
M.M. wrote:
beachbum wrote:
M.M. wrote:5'8 130 to..

5'9.5 165

[img]

Oh wait I'm 0L and can eat and sleep moar. :) I have pics at 5'8 130 but my computer won't upload ...

inb4 i get flamed
wait, so you just used this thread as an excuse to talk about your gains and to post a douchey self-pic? And not only that, but you took the time to take said douchey pic in the middle of the gym? Ok, so you gained a good amount of muscle. You're still small. And you're not in law school.
U mad most of my lifts have been rated elite or highly advanced for my weight ?

Coz u sound pretty mad

I'm jacked, therefore I don't give a fucck if you think I'm a douche

I also come from a bbing forum where it's common to post pics like that, and i only talk to a few people in my gym so dgaf what they think either
You're not helping your case. I'm mad because I was interested in how people are dealing with their first year, not seeing some little doucher try to boost his tiny little ego. You might be the most jacked dwarf in the gym, but you're still small. So go back to your bodybuilding forums (you know, where you're supposed to post stuff like this), and leave the grown-up law talk to the grown-ups. :)
TITCR

annapavlova

Bronze

Post by annapavlova » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 pm

IAFG wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
annapavlova wrote:I think I'm skinnier and fatter.

I've lost like 8 pounds (from an already perfectly appropriate weight), but I have zero muscle definition now.

GOOOO SKINNYFAT!
Ditto. I've stopped working out and eating healthy, but also lost some weight. One of these days, I'm going to make it back to the gym...
Same. Skeletal is hot, right?
I mean, that's what all the guys say.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:46 pm

annapavlova wrote:
I mean, that's what all the guys say.
ZOMG! HAI!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Cosmo Kramer

Bronze

Post by Cosmo Kramer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Mike12188 wrote:

5'9.5 165

--ImageRemoved--

Oh wait I'm 0L and can eat and sleep moar. :) I have pics at 5'8 130 but my computer won't upload ...

inb4 i get flamed
I think the mirror cell phone pic flexing in the middle of the gym TOPS the kissy face cell phone pic in the bathroom mirror.

P.S. exact same stats lol - start and finish
If that pic is 5'8 165, you must have some serious chicken legs bro

ralph_pootawn

Bronze

Post by ralph_pootawn » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm

M.M. wrote:
beachbum wrote:

5'9.5 165

[img]

inb4 i get flamed
wait, so you just used this thread as an excuse to talk about your gains and to post a douchey self-pic? And not only that, but you took the time to take said douchey pic in the middle of the gym? Ok, so you gained a good amount of muscle. You're still small. And you're not in law school.
U mad most of my lifts have been rated elite or highly advanced for my weight ?

Coz u sound pretty mad

I'm jacked, therefore I don't give a fucck if you think I'm a douche

I also come from a bbing forum where it's common to post pics like that, and i only talk to a few people in my gym so dgaf what they think either

are u aware that you are a manlet.

step it up cuzzzzzz eat some food or something little one.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”