vamedic03 wrote:Several things:
1) Typing speed is over rated for the most part. On most of my exam answers, I wrote the average # or possibly below average # of words.
2) Practice exams are important, within reason.
3) The two best things you can do:
a) GO TO CLASS (and pay attention)
b) Do your reading before class, so that you can follow along in class
4) Supplements and other stuff along those lines are overrated. The key to doing well is to do your reading, pay attention in class, take good notes, and do your professor's practice exams.
* - I do not believe that law school grades are random. While there might be a small degree of chance necessary, randomness or chance doesn't explain how the top of the class consistently performs at the top of the class.