MPRE on Friday/When will MPRE Scores likely be released?? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Tsispilos

Bronze

Re: MPRE on Friday/When will MPRE Scores likely be released??

Post by Tsispilos » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm

150! I feel so ethical!

PeaceSignMoose

New

Post by PeaceSignMoose » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm

94. I'll take it!

Congrats to everyone who passed, and to everyone who didn't keep plugging away. This wasn't the first time I took it. Always available for some mental health advice.

wein

New

Post by wein » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 pm

:)
Last edited by wein on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sullidop

Bronze

Post by sullidop » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Too bad they don't post a scale chart like the LSAT. I'd like to see what my score equates to.

fornicator

New

Post by fornicator » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

does anyone know what the percentile ranges are? I got a 124 and am just curious as to how that stacks up

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

king3780

Bronze

Post by king3780 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 pm

PeaceSignMoose wrote:94. I'll take it!

Congrats to everyone who passed, and to everyone who didn't keep plugging away. This wasn't the first time I took it. Always available for some mental health advice.
I got 94 also! I finished a professional responsibility class about three weeks before the MPRE, but the class ended up having a totally different final than the MPRE. I only found the time to study for 3 hrs the day before, so I'm stoked to have this behind me.

nationaljoe

New

Post by nationaljoe » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm

I hate this bloody test. I took PR long ago and got a B+ with little effort. Fine. I took the MPRE then in March 2009 and missed the cutoff from my jurisdiction by 2 points (my jurisdiction is 85, my score was 83). So now I just took the MPRE in August 2010, and just received my score today. It was lower than 83. Both times, I spent about two days watching that twat of a lecturer on the Kaplan video (the free program) for PR prep, and taking notes accordingly. I spent relatively little time reviewing the actual rules themselves. Perhaps that's what I should have done.

In any event, what gives? I pretty much have no desire to practice law anyways, so why do I even care about this nonsense? I have no idea.

/rant

Grad_Student

Bronze

Post by Grad_Student » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 pm

nationaljoe wrote:I hate this bloody test. I took PR long ago and got a B+ with little effort. Fine. I took the MPRE then in March 2009 and missed the cutoff from my jurisdiction by 2 points (my jurisdiction is 85, my score was 83). So now I just took the MPRE in August 2010, and just received my score today. It was lower than 83. Both times, I spent about two days watching that twat of a lecturer on the Kaplan video (the free program) for PR prep, and taking notes accordingly. I spent relatively little time reviewing the actual rules themselves. Perhaps that's what I should have done.

In any event, what gives? I pretty much have no desire to practice law anyways, so why do I even care about this nonsense? I have no idea.

/rant
Review rules, do as many questions as possible, pass

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”