Interim Period

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
ivantheterbl

Interim Period

Postby ivantheterbl » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am

I am going to be graduating from undergrad this coming December, and will therefore have 9 months before I start law school in the fall-- I am trying to come up with different things to do, so didn't know if anyone had a similar experience and had any unique ideas-- Money isn't a huge deal, I mean obviously it would be nice to earn a good bit but is definitely not a huge deal

Knock

Re: Interim Period

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am

ivantheterbl wrote:I am going to be graduating from undergrad this coming December, and will therefore have 9 months before I start law school in the fall-- I am trying to come up with different things to do, so didn't know if anyone had a similar experience and had any unique ideas-- Money isn't a huge deal, I mean obviously it would be nice to earn a good bit but is definitely not a huge deal

Learn a second language. I'm going to try and do that during my break. I think it would be very useful in life and there's really no other opportunity to do it after this; this time frame is pretty much the last i'd be able to extensively dedicate to learning a new language (note that I already took 4 years of the language i'm going to try and be fluent in during high school, so i'm not starting from scratch, although I forgot most of it).

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”