What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 am

Rico Suave wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:accessorizing this year's outfits


My outfits consists of wife beaters and Hanes V-neck shirts with some cargos or jeans, lol. Maybe I'll buy a fancy unisex belt for that added flavor, lol.

a plunging neckline lets the ladies know you're more than just an intellectual. i prefer unbuttoned shirts so i can show off my abz.


My abs are currently covered by a bit of flab...about 10-15 lbs, lol. Liquid dieting and watching carb intake definitely helps, lol.

ogurty
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby ogurty » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 am

wpc1532 wrote:Was it an advance? Public or private.

It'd help me out A LOT if my school could/would disburse early like that.


Not an advance. UCLA always gives it out before classes. Seems silly to give it out later.

ogurty
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby ogurty » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 am

SmittenMitten wrote:Waiting for fin aid dispersment, hanging out with my dog, sleeping


I'm dreading having less time with my dogs and my hubby...I'm probably going to be away from them at least a few nights a week, depending on how well I can manage the commute. If it's too bad, I'm going to stay with some family in the area instead of at home.

User avatar
Rico Suave
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby Rico Suave » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 am

ogurty wrote:I'm dreading having less time with my dogs and my hubby...I'm probably going to be away from them at least a few nights a week, depending on how well I can manage the commute. If it's too bad, I'm going to stay with some family in the area instead of at home.

listen to my music in the car. my soothing voice will make your commute seem like a dream.

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

Rico Suave wrote:
ogurty wrote:I'm dreading having less time with my dogs and my hubby...I'm probably going to be away from them at least a few nights a week, depending on how well I can manage the commute. If it's too bad, I'm going to stay with some family in the area instead of at home.

listen to my music in the car. my soothing voice will make your commute seem like a dream.


Ohhhhkayyyyy, Gerardo! LOL!

Rico Suave Here

I wish I could roll my R like he can, but I have a lazy tongue, lol. Probably as a result of my quiet nature, lol.

User avatar
Rico Suave
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby Rico Suave » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 am

keep practicing. the women love it if you know what i mean.

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:19 am

Rico Suave wrote:keep practicing. the women love it if you know what i mean.


I know what you mean, lol. That's why my goatee is 2 inches in length :wink:

User avatar
chicagolaw2013
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby chicagolaw2013 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:21 am

Watched Inception in IMAX tonight (EPIC) and had a lovely sushi dinner with my fiancee (the "Last Supper" if you will), and tomorrow night, I plan to get shittastically fucked up. Oh, and Sunday night is my section's "let's meet and get trashed" social event. What a friggin' weekend.

User avatar
Rico Suave
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby Rico Suave » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

chicagolaw2013 wrote:Watched Inception in IMAX tonight (EPIC) and had a lovely sushi dinner with my fiancee (the "Last Supper" if you will), and tomorrow night, I plan to get shittastically fucked up. Oh, and Sunday night is my section's "let's meet and get trashed" social event. What a friggin' weekend.

did you just compare yourself to jesus?

User avatar
SmittenMitten
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby SmittenMitten » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 am

ogurty wrote:
SmittenMitten wrote:Waiting for fin aid dispersment, hanging out with my dog, sleeping


I'm dreading having less time with my dogs and my hubby...I'm probably going to be away from them at least a few nights a week, depending on how well I can manage the commute. If it's too bad, I'm going to stay with some family in the area instead of at home.

My little dog and I are disgusting close, I'm very sad to have to leave him with my family for what I assume will be a majority of the week. But we can hopefully still snuggle near bed time

User avatar
TCScrutinizer
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby TCScrutinizer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 am

soaponarope wrote:excessive masturbation, watching futurama, jammin out to the Stones, and drinking. Woot!!! moda frucka.


This is shockingly close to my own activities. Add "playing Civilization IV."

Also, waiting not so patiently for fin aid so I can get a laptop. I'm currently posting on a desktop I bought in 2005.

User avatar
clintonius
Posts: 1239
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby clintonius » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:10 pm

ogurty wrote:
wpc1532 wrote:Was it an advance? Public or private.

It'd help me out A LOT if my school could/would disburse early like that.
Not an advance. UCLA always gives it out before classes. Seems silly to give it out later.

Could you perhaps have UCLA explain that to the rest of the law schools in existence? That would be excellent.

User avatar
Rand M.
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:24 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby Rand M. » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 pm

I've still got over a month to decide what to do with that last weekend. :oops:

User avatar
worldtraveler
Posts: 7662
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby worldtraveler » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

SwollenMonkey wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:
ogurty wrote:I'm dreading having less time with my dogs and my hubby...I'm probably going to be away from them at least a few nights a week, depending on how well I can manage the commute. If it's too bad, I'm going to stay with some family in the area instead of at home.

listen to my music in the car. my soothing voice will make your commute seem like a dream.


Ohhhhkayyyyy, Gerardo! LOL!

Rico Suave Here

I wish I could roll my R like he can, but I have a lazy tongue, lol. Probably as a result of my quiet nature, lol.


Why do you keep laughing at yourself?

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm

worldtraveler wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:
ogurty wrote:I'm dreading having less time with my dogs and my hubby...I'm probably going to be away from them at least a few nights a week, depending on how well I can manage the commute. If it's too bad, I'm going to stay with some family in the area instead of at home.

listen to my music in the car. my soothing voice will make your commute seem like a dream.


Ohhhhkayyyyy, Gerardo! LOL!

Rico Suave Here

I wish I could roll my R like he can, but I have a lazy tongue, lol. Probably as a result of my quiet nature, lol.


Why do you keep laughing at yourself?


Why are you interpreting an action from a statement? Secondly, why are you interpreting an action as something that I am directing at myself?

Do you still beat your spouse and relatives?

User avatar
chicagolaw2013
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby chicagolaw2013 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 am

Rico Suave wrote:
chicagolaw2013 wrote:Watched Inception in IMAX tonight (EPIC) and had a lovely sushi dinner with my fiancee (the "Last Supper" if you will), and tomorrow night, I plan to get shittastically fucked up. Oh, and Sunday night is my section's "let's meet and get trashed" social event. What a friggin' weekend.

did you just compare yourself to jesus?


Totally. And part 2 of weekend has lived up to expectations. Yayyyyyy. :mrgreen: I love that I am this wasted and posting on TLS. NICE.

toolfan
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby toolfan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 am

Resting. Moving across the country has been exhausting.

User avatar
TCScrutinizer
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby TCScrutinizer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 am

chicagolaw2013 wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:
chicagolaw2013 wrote:Watched Inception in IMAX tonight (EPIC) and had a lovely sushi dinner with my fiancee (the "Last Supper" if you will), and tomorrow night, I plan to get shittastically fucked up. Oh, and Sunday night is my section's "let's meet and get trashed" social event. What a friggin' weekend.

did you just compare yourself to jesus?


Totally. And part 2 of weekend has lived up to expectations. Yayyyyyy. :mrgreen: I love that I am this wasted and posting on TLS. NICE.


You'd think by the fifteenth time the charm would be lessened. Alcohol really is amazing.

User avatar
GoodToBeTheKing
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby GoodToBeTheKing » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 pm

getting my fin. aid money and going to AC!!!

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby stratocophic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

TCScrutinizer wrote:
soaponarope wrote:excessive masturbation, watching futurama, jammin out to the Stones, and drinking. Woot!!! moda frucka.


This is shockingly close to my own activities. Add "playing Civilization IV."

Also, waiting not so patiently for fin aid so I can get a laptop. I'm currently posting on a desktop I bought in 2005.
Win.

ogurty
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby ogurty » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 pm

stratocophic wrote:
TCScrutinizer wrote:
soaponarope wrote:excessive masturbation, watching futurama, jammin out to the Stones, and drinking. Woot!!! moda frucka.


This is shockingly close to my own activities. Add "playing Civilization IV."

Also, waiting not so patiently for fin aid so I can get a laptop. I'm currently posting on a desktop I bought in 2005.
Win.


I'm not sure why, but the topic at hand and your tar made me really curious about what pikachu is doing with his hands...

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 pm

GoodToBeTheKing wrote:getting my fin. aid money and going to AC!!!


AC = air conditioner?

User avatar
GoodToBeTheKing
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby GoodToBeTheKing » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:02 pm

SwollenMonkey wrote:
GoodToBeTheKing wrote:getting my fin. aid money and going to AC!!!


AC = air conditioner?



Atlantic City

User avatar
20160810
Posts: 19648
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby 20160810 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 pm

TCR is as follows. As you are clearly a gunner, I expect you to take meticulous notes:
Image
--ImageRemoved--
--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
leobowski
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 am

Re: What are you doing with your last weekend before law school?

Postby leobowski » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Finished my case note and going to vegas. Booya.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests