Wishing everyone a fantastic year!

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
skoobily doobily

Re: Wishing everyone a fantastic year!

Postby skoobily doobily » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 pm

jayn3 wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
soaponarope wrote:This thread just confirms my assumptions that most prospective law school students suck at life, and consequently, rarely get any pussy.

I'm giving up the cooter for the first few weeks of 1L. Really sucks since I'm running into hot mammacitas all over the place. :cry:

I'd gladly give up cooter for a year if it guaranteed me all A+s. :P

For the first few weeks? You need to give it up for the last few weeks so you can train for finals like a boxer.

i put the rocky theme on repeat during my last round of finals. it worked out well for me.

Pssh, the final countdown is both better for getting pumped up, and a more accurate life-statement if you finish median.

SwollenMonkey

Postby SwollenMonkey » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Kilpatrick wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
soaponarope wrote:This thread just confirms my assumptions that most prospective law school students suck at life, and consequently, rarely get any pussy.

I'm giving up the cooter for the first few weeks of 1L. Really sucks since I'm running into hot mammacitas all over the place. :cry:

I'd gladly give up cooter for a year if it guaranteed me all A+s. :P

For the first few weeks? You need to give it up for the last few weeks so you can train for finals like a boxer.

I might give it up entirely. I don't want to deal with the stress of having to pretend to care to get laid. Now is the time for a bout of celibacy! Plus, sex robs me of creativity and focus.

StudentAthlete

Postby StudentAthlete » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

JustBelieve wrote:Hello all fellow 1L's!

If you are like me, you are all probably really excited to start law school this fall. I just wanted to wish everyone a great three years and remind everyone to keep believing, for it's not a situation of if but one of a fact that we all will have successful law school and legal careers.

Let's begin...

Naivete.

TTH

Postby TTH » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Good luck everyone.

Also, any 0Ls browsing, GTFO.

(Sorry. Been waiting a while to say that)

JustBelieve

Postby JustBelieve » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Good luck to you too TTH. I don't curse so I wont comment on your "GTFO" comment but I too hope everyone has a fantastic year and that its off to a great start!

TTH wrote:Good luck everyone.

Also, any 0Ls browsing, GTFO.

(Sorry. Been waiting a while to say that)

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 pm

JustBelieve wrote:Good luck to you too TTH. I don't curse so I wont comment on your "GTFO" comment but I too hope everyone has a fantastic year and that its off to a great start!

Really glad you bumped this.

Also, I believe we've quarantined your type in this thread: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127189

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”