I know..I know..

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
itsfine

I know..I know..

Postby itsfine » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am

This has kinda been beaten to death, but this question is a bit more specific and individual to me....I plan on buying all used supplements, like E&Es for example, and by used I mean 4th edition instead of the newest 5th edition, NOT something like 1st edition when the series is up to 5th edition. My question is, are there any supplements, not just E&Es, that it would actually pay to get the newest one rather than a slightly older edition? What supplement should you not buy used for content's sake, Im not concerned with prior highlighting in the slightest? thanks all for the help

traehekat

Re: I know..I know..

Postby traehekat » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am

Actually, this HAS been answered before a number of times. The general consensus is that you can get away with older editions of more "static" courses like property, torts, contracts, and perhaps criminal law, while you should purchase the newest editions of supplements for constitutional law and civil procedure.

itsfine

Re: I know..I know..

Postby itsfine » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am

Thanks a lot I appreciate the response.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”