Cable: bad idea? Unnecessary? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Burger in a can

Silver

Re: Cable: bad idea? Unnecessary?

Post by Burger in a can » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Dingus McBadger wrote:

That's why you go to restaurants and movies alone. Nobody calls you on weekends. And you wear size 48 wasted pants.
I love how the only consistent argument for enjoying sports is some version of "if you don't like sports, nobody will like you." It makes me feel like a vastly superior social being, as I somehow manage to have friends without ever relying upon sports in any way.

Also, wasted pants? Is that some newfangled fashion statement? I hope you weren't trying to say "waisted," because your use of the word 'size' would render any further modifier redundant. Ok I'm done ruling all of the fools on this thread. 8) ,

Ty Webb

Silver

Post by Ty Webb » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Burger in a can wrote:
Dingus McBadger wrote:

That's why you go to restaurants and movies alone. Nobody calls you on weekends. And you wear size 48 wasted pants.
I love how the only consistent argument for enjoying sports is some version of "if you don't like sports, nobody will like you." It makes me feel like a vastly superior social being, as I somehow manage to have friends without ever relying upon sports in any way.

Also, wasted pants? Is that some newfangled fashion statement? I hope you weren't trying to say "waisted," because your use of the word 'size' would render any further modifier redundant. Ok I'm done ruling all of the fools on this thread. 8) ,
Anyone who uses the term "vastly superior social being" should not be using that phrase to describe themselves.

HBK

Bronze

Post by HBK » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Burger in a can wrote:

$10 bucks says this guys never been laid.

splittsville

New

Post by splittsville » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm

NO!!! I am the coolest hipster law student who knows the internet has TV shows for free. Sports are stupid!!! TV is stupid!!! I only read blogs and watch the British version of The Office on Netflix. Who has time for TV even this summer, I am re-reading GTM for the 7th time.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”