Setting the Stage: Or, How to Do Law School Wrong

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
zeth006

Re: Setting the Stage: Or, How to Do Law School Wrong

Postby zeth006 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 am

luckyduck wrote:
Tautology wrote:Alright, I actually read through that abomination of a paragraph, and those following, and this is what I got out of it:

If you find yourself in law school and not understanding what you're doing, rather than mindlessly doing anything and everything anyone suggests to you, you should not do that.

Am I missing anything, or is that basically it?

That's what I got out of itoo. But then I was left wondering, what AM I supposed to do? How is this post helpful?

It's not. OP is just promoting this book here:

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 am

Thane:
Did you publish this book yourself ? If so, you might want to consider hiring an experienced editor. Reads as if you value quantity over quality. Doesn't offer much insight. Seems to focus on observations that should be obvious & known to most law students.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 am

If people wish to hock their books on TLS, they're welcome to buy advertising on the site. To OP, consider this your warning, and you will receive the banhammer if you keep making posts to promote your book.

I do have an announcement, though: My new book, Setting the Stage: Or, How To Do Books About Law School Wrong, should be appearing on Amazon shortly.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”