Implied Easements help!

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Re: Implied Easements help!

Postby 270910 » Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Wow, this is incredible. I'm not very good at life without pictures / avatars, so I tend to only remember things like "I like the slinky" or "that pink one over there seems legit". I just glanced through solidsnake's posting history on a hunch, and I am shocked. Nearly every single negative reaction I have ever had on this board has been from him/her/it. Every single instance of me feeling disgruntled or off put or extremely eye-rolling has been an interaction with solidsnake.

Half the times I've whipped out ':lol:' as my only response to an argument and fully 90% of the (surprisingly rare) instances where I'm rebutted via an ad hominem attack, it's solidsnake. And many of the other posts were solidsnake berating other posters that I like (see, e.g., the slinky and the pink one).

This is actually kind of liberating. I don't get attacked OR frustrated very often, but realizing that an overwhelming majority of it is actually just one poster is sort of mind-boggling.

solidsnake

Postby solidsnake » Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

you should drop out..

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Sun May 09, 2010 6:41 pm

disco_barred wrote:Wow, this is incredible. I'm not very good at life without pictures / avatars, so I tend to only remember things like "I like the slinky" or "that pink one over there seems legit". I just glanced through solidsnake's posting history on a hunch, and I am shocked. Nearly every single negative reaction I have ever had on this board has been from him/her/it. Every single instance of me feeling disgruntled or off put or extremely eye-rolling has been an interaction with solidsnake.

Half the times I've whipped out ':lol:' as my only response to an argument and fully 90% of the (surprisingly rare) instances where I'm rebutted via an ad hominem attack, it's solidsnake. And many of the other posts were solidsnake berating other posters that I like (see, e.g., the slinky and the pink one).

This is actually kind of liberating. I don't get attacked OR frustrated very often, but realizing that an overwhelming majority of it is actually just one poster is sort of mind-boggling.

I told you would not last 72 hours

Renzo

Postby Renzo » Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

disco_barred wrote:Wow, this is incredible. I'm not very good at life without pictures / avatars, so I tend to only remember things like "I like the slinky" or "that pink one over there seems legit". I just glanced through solidsnake's posting history on a hunch, and I am shocked. Nearly every single negative reaction I have ever had on this board has been from him/her/it. Every single instance of me feeling disgruntled or off put or extremely eye-rolling has been an interaction with solidsnake.

He's on my ignore list, so I don't know what he did this time, but yep, you nailed it.

Postby 270910 » Sun May 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Matthies wrote:I told you would not last 72 hours

Beh, I promised myself only substantive threads or issues of grave importance. I've mostly resisted my urge to comment on every little matter... I'm getting there, one step at a time :D

Renzo wrote:He's on my ignore list, so I don't know what he did this time, but yep, you nailed it.

ahahahaha, I feel like a super sleuth :D

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun May 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Matthies wrote:

I told you would not last 72 hours

He came back because TLS needed him. This thread: case in point.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”