Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
apper123
Posts: 985
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby apper123 » Sat May 08, 2010 12:12 pm

stop being babies

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby Renzo » Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 pm

apper123 wrote:stop being babies

Seriously. Is a jiggling ass avatar so important to you that you can't function without it?

Go ahead, ask me to change my avatar for no good reason whatsoever. I'll do it, and the only reaction you'll get will be, "meh, ok."

User avatar
Unemployed
Posts: 699
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby Unemployed » Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Renzo wrote:
apper123 wrote:stop being babies

Seriously. Is a jiggling ass avatar so important to you that you can't function without it?

Go ahead, ask me to change my avatar for no good reason whatsoever. I'll do it, and the only reaction you'll get will be, "meh, ok."


I have a problem with your avatar. It appears to insinuate that you absolutely do not rule out the possibility that minorities are, on average, genetically predisposed to look cooler when holding a firearm.

User avatar
apper123
Posts: 985
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby apper123 » Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

lol

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby Renzo » Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Unemployed wrote:
Renzo wrote:
apper123 wrote:stop being babies

Seriously. Is a jiggling ass avatar so important to you that you can't function without it?

Go ahead, ask me to change my avatar for no good reason whatsoever. I'll do it, and the only reaction you'll get will be, "meh, ok."


I have a problem with your avatar. It appears to insinuate that you absolutely do not rule out the possibility that minorities are, on average, genetically predisposed to look cooler when holding a firearm.

But I can explain! He was getting ready to shoot a white man!

User avatar
mac.empress
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby mac.empress » Sat May 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Renzo wrote:
Unemployed wrote:
Renzo wrote:
apper123 wrote:stop being babies

Seriously. Is a jiggling ass avatar so important to you that you can't function without it?

Go ahead, ask me to change my avatar for no good reason whatsoever. I'll do it, and the only reaction you'll get will be, "meh, ok."


I have a problem with your avatar. It appears to insinuate that you absolutely do not rule out the possibility that minorities are, on average, genetically predisposed to look cooler when holding a firearm.

But I can explain! He was getting ready to shoot a white man!


LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
pleasetryagain
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 am

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby pleasetryagain » Sat May 08, 2010 5:17 pm

betasteve wrote:
pleasetryagain wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
Do you honestly want policing policies? This comes down to common sense. If you post something (or select an avatar) that is inappropriate to [strike]a law school discussion forum[/strike]my mom at work, you will probably be asked to take it down. Most of us are adults, and we have a pretty good sense of what would or would not fit that description. If you really want a bunch of complicated guidelines, I can take that up with the other mods, but for my part I would rather trust you guys to make prudent choices.


ftfy.

and she/he had that tar for months so it's obviously not a matter of sensibilities; if it was one of the other mods would have axed it long ago.

I remember a "fuck michael bay" tar a while ago that actually got me in trouble at work. she was part of this current group of mod's cycle/clique though so I suppose that it is acceptable.

I've seen the tar since she had it up, and not said anything nor axed it. So much for your theory.


this actually supports my theory.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby vanwinkle » Sat May 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Renzo wrote:
Unemployed wrote:
Renzo wrote:
apper123 wrote:stop being babies

Seriously. Is a jiggling ass avatar so important to you that you can't function without it?

Go ahead, ask me to change my avatar for no good reason whatsoever. I'll do it, and the only reaction you'll get will be, "meh, ok."

I have a problem with your avatar. It appears to insinuate that you absolutely do not rule out the possibility that minorities are, on average, genetically predisposed to look cooler when holding a firearm.

But I can explain! He was getting ready to shoot a white man!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dude, this was my laugh of the day.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby A'nold » Sat May 08, 2010 6:36 pm

I think the real issue here is a girl poster posting ass pictures of some random thong stripper. We need more self-tars around here....... :wink:
Last edited by A'nold on Sat May 08, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mnolen
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby mnolen » Sat May 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Thank you, mods.

User avatar
macattaq
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby macattaq » Sat May 08, 2010 7:07 pm

mnolen wrote:Thank you, mod[strike]s[/strike].


FTFY.

User avatar
mac.empress
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby mac.empress » Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

A'nold wrote:I think the real issue here is a girl poster posting ass pictures of some random thong stripper. We need more self-tars around here....... :wink:


Starting with A'nold...

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby A'nold » Sun May 09, 2010 12:27 am

mac.empress wrote:
A'nold wrote:I think the real issue here is a girl poster posting ass pictures of some random thong stripper. We need more self-tars around here....... :wink:


Starting with A'nold...

Let me go get my thong.......

User avatar
mac.empress
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: Notice I'm missing a 'tar...

Postby mac.empress » Sun May 09, 2010 1:01 am

A'nold wrote:
mac.empress wrote:
A'nold wrote:I think the real issue here is a girl poster posting ass pictures of some random thong stripper. We need more self-tars around here....... :wink:


Starting with A'nold...

Let me go get my thong.......


Sexy!!!!!!!!




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baller31, hoping4thebest, Stubbazubba, Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests