Bluebook, which one to buy

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
cutiewiddlebebe
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby cutiewiddlebebe » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Renzo wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:In point of fact, I provided, as a OL, more useful information to the topic at hand than anyone else in this thread. Go fuck ya self.

How the fuck would you be able to judge this?

Please, tell me: how much has the bluebook changed over the last, say, 5 editions to make it worth waiting for the new one? And what is the advantage of the 'training wheels' Bluebook for someone who knows ALWD? How different are AWLD and Bluebook, anyways?

1. The publishers felt the need to update. Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto, I feel the need to point out that a new edition is coming soon, given the circumstances at hand.
2. The OP specifically ASKED for the Blue Book: Training Wheels edition. I neither use nor endorse it. I was merely answering a question.
3. You avatar fucking sucks and Aaron McGruder is a hack.

User avatar
presh
Posts: 8013
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby presh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm

.
Last edited by presh on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby Renzo » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm

cutiewiddlebebe wrote:
1. The publishers felt the need to [strike]update[/strike] sell more books.
2. I was merely answering a question based entirely on my 30 seconds of google research
3. You avatar fucking sucks and Aaron McGruder is a hack.

Oh, yeah, well your avatar....

Wait, you don't even have one!

User avatar
patrickd139
Posts: 2883
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby patrickd139 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:55 pm

cutiewiddlebebe wrote:
Renzo wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:In point of fact, I provided, as a OL, more useful information to the topic at hand than anyone else in this thread. Go fuck ya self.

How the fuck would you be able to judge this?

Please, tell me: how much has the bluebook changed over the last, say, 5 editions to make it worth waiting for the new one? And what is the advantage of the 'training wheels' Bluebook for someone who knows ALWD? How different are AWLD and Bluebook, anyways?

1. The publishers felt the need to update. Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto, I feel the need to point out that a new edition is coming soon, given the circumstances at hand.
2. The OP specifically ASKED for the Blue Book: Training Wheels edition. I neither use nor endorse it. I was merely answering a question.
3. You avatar fucking sucks and Aaron McGruder is a hack.

1. You used "Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto" in a sentence? (incorrectly, I might add). Stringing latin phrases together, a genius or credible poster one does not make. It does, however, make you look like a huge tool.
2. Of course you don't use it or endorse it. You're a fucking 0L. (It's "zero-L," by the way, not 'oh-L.')
3. You're attacking someone based on their avatar? Renzo is one of the more valuable, most knowledgeable posters on this board. Again, you're a douche.

User avatar
badfish
Posts: 1160
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby badfish » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

i've truly enjoyed this thread. it has been a nice study break. thanks for everyone who took part.

User avatar
cutiewiddlebebe
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby cutiewiddlebebe » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

patrickd139 wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:
Renzo wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:In point of fact, I provided, as a OL, more useful information to the topic at hand than anyone else in this thread. Go fuck ya self.

How the fuck would you be able to judge this?

Please, tell me: how much has the bluebook changed over the last, say, 5 editions to make it worth waiting for the new one? And what is the advantage of the 'training wheels' Bluebook for someone who knows ALWD? How different are AWLD and Bluebook, anyways?

1. The publishers felt the need to update. Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto, I feel the need to point out that a new edition is coming soon, given the circumstances at hand.
2. The OP specifically ASKED for the Blue Book: Training Wheels edition. I neither use nor endorse it. I was merely answering a question.
3. You avatar fucking sucks and Aaron McGruder is a hack.

1. You used "Ergo, in cognito sum, ipso facto" in a sentence? (incorrectly, I might add). Stringing latin phrases together, a genius or credible poster one does not make. It does, however, make you look like a huge tool.
2. Of course you don't use it or endorse it. You're a fucking 0L. (It's "zero-L," by the way, not 'oh-L.')
3. You're attacking someone based on their avatar? Renzo is one of the more valuable, most knowledgeable posters on this board. Again, you're a douche.

Holy shit law students are humorless. I should've pursued academia after my PhD, like mamma said.

(PS - But the fucking worst part is that you all think that you are so fucking funny and comedically advanced! It boggles the mind! It is like boom boom pow! Unreal man.)

Oh-L-Oh-L

Ho ho ho

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby SwollenMonkey » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:47 pm

mikeytwoshoes wrote:
patrickd139 wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:What are yous guys talkin' about? Sounds important. Link?

You'll understand when you're older. :wink:

I think it's about time to sit her down for the talk.

Bluebook is to law school as sex is to puberty.

First you read about it, then you ask your friends. When you try it, you suck. Damning your embarrassment, you continue and become proficient, then you graduate (married) and you only do it once in a while. In the end, your wife (employer) hires someone younger to do it for you.


I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

User avatar
patrickd139
Posts: 2883
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby patrickd139 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
mikeytwoshoes wrote:
patrickd139 wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:What are yous guys talkin' about? Sounds important. Link?

You'll understand when you're older. :wink:

I think it's about time to sit her down for the talk.

Bluebook is to law school as sex is to puberty.

First you read about it, then you ask your friends. When you try it, you suck. Damning your embarrassment, you continue and become proficient, then you graduate (married) and you only do it once in a while. In the end, your wife (employer) hires someone younger to do it for you.


[strike]I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and[/strike]I got my first Blue Book. [strike]So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.[/strike]
I'm a 0L[strike], and decided to familiarize myself with this book.[/strike]

:shock: Kids these days.

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby Renzo » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am

Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?


Your mom and sister were busy. So, I chose the book. My bad.

Leeroy Jenkins
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby Leeroy Jenkins » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?

Your mom and sister were busy. So, I chose the book. My bad.

Must be fun playing 'dress-up' and going shopping with his mom and sister.

Renzo
Posts: 4265
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby Renzo » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 am

SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?


Your mom and sister were busy. So, I chose the book. My bad.

So then, I take it the answer is nope, no friends?

Well, here's my advice to you: when you get to law school, DO NOT under any circumstances admit that bought a Bluebook for pleasure reading, or else it'll be three more years of no friends.

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?


Your mom and sister were busy. So, I chose the book. My bad.

So then, I take it the answer is nope, no friends?

Well, here's my advice to you: when you get to law school, DO NOT under any circumstances admit that bought a Bluebook for pleasure reading, or else it'll be three more years of no friends.


Understood! =-)

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby SwollenMonkey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:
Renzo wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm no longer a virgin! My cherry popped and I got my first Blue Book. So far, the experience has not been the greatest, but with time and some work, I'll understand this sucker.
I'm a 0L, and decided to familiarize myself with this book.

That's awful. Don't you have some friends you could play with instead?

Your mom and sister were busy. So, I chose the book. My bad.

Must be fun playing 'dress-up' and going shopping with his mom and sister.


Your mom's a dress-up.

nianlong
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Re: Bluebook, which one to buy

Postby nianlong » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 am

2. Your "Bluebook with Training Wheels": Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook


No. That's not it. It's a little white book.

http://www.amazon.com/Users-Guide-Blueb ... 0837731321




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eg13, Stubbazubba, Voynich, zeroplus and 6 guests