ITT T14students defend their TTT

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
ShibaDan
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:34 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby ShibaDan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 am

Desert Fox wrote:Northwestern: The only law school with a [strike]hospital[/strike] hospiceattached for their students.



There, FTFY

User avatar
doinmybest
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby doinmybest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am

Michigan is credited. I hope they do it next season.

User avatar
of Benito Cereno
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby of Benito Cereno » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 am

sundevil77 wrote:
hellokitty wrote:To be fair, those were just regular hippies and not future lawyer hippies. Future lawyer hippies would have certainly run a spell check before submitting.


Yes, but anyone wanting to be a lawyer is definitely a conformist. It's an automatic violation of the "hippie code." The term "lawyer hippies" is one huge oxymoron.

what about Sandy Cohen?

User avatar
sandiecohen47
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby sandiecohen47 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:51 am

of Benito Cereno wrote:
sundevil77 wrote:
hellokitty wrote:To be fair, those were just regular hippies and not future lawyer hippies. Future lawyer hippies would have certainly run a spell check before submitting.


Yes, but anyone wanting to be a lawyer is definitely a conformist. It's an automatic violation of the "hippie code." The term "lawyer hippies" is one huge oxymoron.

what about Sandy Cohen?


I love Sandy (obviously). But he does "sell out" over the course of 4 seasons and changes jobs a lot. But, yes, he does start his career as a public defender. In addition to his love for weed, liberal politics and surfing, he's pretty close to being a legit hippie lawyer.

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby MC Southstar » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 am

The discussion in [strike]the beginning of[/strike] this thread about hippies is down syndrome as fuck.

User avatar
of Benito Cereno
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby of Benito Cereno » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 am

sandiecohen47 wrote:
of Benito Cereno wrote:
sundevil77 wrote:
hellokitty wrote:To be fair, those were just regular hippies and not future lawyer hippies. Future lawyer hippies would have certainly run a spell check before submitting.


Yes, but anyone wanting to be a lawyer is definitely a conformist. It's an automatic violation of the "hippie code." The term "lawyer hippies" is one huge oxymoron.

what about Sandy Cohen?


I love Sandy (obviously). But he does "sell out" over the course of 4 seasons and changes jobs a lot. But, yes, he does start his career as a public defender. In addition to his love for weed, liberal politics and surfing, he's pretty close to being a legit hippie lawyer.

wow, you found that reference really quickly. I hope you aren't constantly searching tls for mentions of OC characters. Remeber though, he does move back to Berkley in the end...

User avatar
sandiecohen47
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby sandiecohen47 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:56 am

wow, you found that reference really quickly. I hope you aren't constantly searching tls for mentions of OC characters. Remeber though, he does move back to Berkley in the end...[/quote]

Ha. No, I honestly just stumbled upon it. Yes, he does move back to Berkeley in the end. Lucky me. ;-)

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby Always Credited » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

UMich....

--ImageRemoved--

I believe this belongs to you. Take your shit back.

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby rayiner » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 am

Desert Fox wrote:Northwestern: The only law school with a hospital attached [strike]for[/strike] so their students can hit on nurses.

User avatar
KibblesAndVick
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby KibblesAndVick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 am

The "replace with Natalie Portman" aimed at her face made me lol in the middle of class :(

User avatar
Stanford4Me
Posts: 6043
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:23 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby Stanford4Me » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:13 am

What the heck is up with her legs?

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby rayiner » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:14 am

It's interesting how there are various "lines" of schools.

Yale -> Stanford -> Chicago : Intellectuals
NYU -> Berkeley : Hippies
Harvard -> Columbia -> Penn -> Northwestern : Corporate whores
Michigan -> UVA -> Duke : Frat guys
Cornell -> Georgetown : Retards

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby IAFG » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am

rayiner wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Northwestern: The only law school with a hospital attached [strike]for[/strike] so their students can [strike]hit on[/strike]get shut down by nurses.

User avatar
KibblesAndVick
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby KibblesAndVick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 am

rayiner wrote:It's interesting how there are various "lines" of schools.

Yale -> Stanford -> Chicago : Intellectuals
NYU -> Berkeley : Hippies
Harvard -> Columbia -> Penn -> Northwestern : Corporate whores
Michigan -> UVA -> Duke : Frat guys
Cornell -> Georgetown : Retards


Obviously you ranked each "line" according to overall rank. However, I think you could also rank each "line" based on which school exhibits the characteristic to the highest degree. Perhaps...

Yale -> Chicago -> Stanford : Intellectuals
Berkeley ---------->>> NYU : Hippies
Columbia -> Northwestern -> Penn -> Harvard : Corporate whores
UVA ---->>>> Duke -> Michigan : Frat guys
Georgetown ------------->>> Cornell : Retards

Thoughts?

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby rayiner » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

KibblesAndVick wrote:
rayiner wrote:It's interesting how there are various "lines" of schools.

Yale -> Stanford -> Chicago : Intellectuals
NYU -> Berkeley : Hippies
Harvard -> Columbia -> Penn -> Northwestern : Corporate whores
Michigan -> UVA -> Duke : Frat guys
Cornell -> Georgetown : Retards


Obviously you ranked each "line" according to overall rank. However, I think you could also rank each "line" based on which school exhibits the characteristic to the highest degree. Perhaps...

Yale -> Chicago -> Stanford : Intellectuals
Berkeley ---------->>> NYU : Hippies
Columbia -> Northwestern -> Penn -> Harvard : Corporate whores
UVA ---->>>> Duke -> Michigan : Frat guys
Georgetown ------------->>> Cornell : Retards

Thoughts?


Harvard is definitely top on the corporate whore line. Otherwise, TCR.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby IAFG » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 am

.
Last edited by IAFG on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Unemployed
Posts: 699
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby Unemployed » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 am

rayiner wrote:
KibblesAndVick wrote:
rayiner wrote:It's interesting how there are various "lines" of schools.

Yale -> Stanford -> Chicago : Intellectuals
NYU -> Berkeley : Hippies
Harvard -> Columbia -> Penn -> Northwestern : Corporate whores
Michigan -> UVA -> Duke : Frat guys
Cornell -> Georgetown : Retards


Obviously you ranked each "line" according to overall rank. However, I think you could also rank each "line" based on which school exhibits the characteristic to the highest degree. Perhaps...

Yale -> Chicago -> Stanford : Intellectuals
Berkeley ---------->>> NYU : Hippies
Columbia -> Northwestern -> Penn -> Harvard : Corporate whores
UVA ---->>>> Duke -> Michigan : Frat guys
Georgetown ------------->>> Cornell : Retards

Thoughts?


Harvard is definitely top on the corporate whore line. Otherwise, TCR.


They are all essentially corporate whores.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby 09042014 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

rayiner wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Northwestern: The only law school with a hospital attached [strike]for[/strike] so their students can hit on nurses.


We need to recon where they have happy hour.

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby rayiner » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:49 am

Desert Fox wrote:
rayiner wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Northwestern: The only law school with a hospital attached [strike]for[/strike] so their students can hit on nurses.


We need to recon where they have happy hour.


Yes! Them and the girls at the NU physical therapy school.

User avatar
D-hops
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby D-hops » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 am

rayiner wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
rayiner wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Northwestern: The only law school with a hospital attached [strike]for[/strike] so their students can hit on nurses.


We need to recon where they have happy hour.


Yes! Them and the girls at the NU physical therapy school.


I'm friends with someone at the Med School. I will FB stalk her and feed you the information.

User avatar
chadwick218
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby chadwick218 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:05 pm

To NU's credit, we did admit a 1L that was only 19 years of age when they matriculated (to help even things out).

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby 09042014 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 pm

chadwick218 wrote:To NU's credit, we did admit a 1L that was only 19 years of age when they matriculated (to help even things out).


I'm sure he gets mistakenly called grandson by the 3L's?

User avatar
Always Credited
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: ITT T14students defend their TTT

Postby Always Credited » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
chadwick218 wrote:To NU's credit, we did admit a 1L that was only 19 years of age when they matriculated (to help even things out).


I'm sure he gets mistakenly called grandson by the 3L's?


Not mistakenly.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beercules and 4 guests