How do you get in the mood... Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
motiontodismiss

Silver

Re: How do you get in the mood...

Post by motiontodismiss » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:01 am

I'm a -2L, so I keep repeating to myself Penn Law (sometimes Michigan Law or Northwestern Law) over and over and over again. Keeps me going for a little while. I'm totally burned out of undergrad though. Thank god I'm graduating.

mikeytwoshoes

Silver

Post by mikeytwoshoes » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 am

motiontodismiss wrote:I'm a -2L, so I keep repeating to myself PennState University Law (sometimes Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Law or People's College of Law Law) over and over and over again. Keeps me going for a little while. I'm totally burned out of undergrad though. Thank god I'm graduating.
May you choke on your tongue tonight for posting in this fucking thread. You don't get to be a -2L. If you ain't a 1L, 2L, or 3L, you a 0L. Also, your screen name is top vague.

motiontodismiss

Silver

Post by motiontodismiss » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:36 am

mikeytwoshoes wrote:
motiontodismiss wrote:I'm a -2L, so I keep repeating to myself PennState University Law (sometimes Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Law or People's College of Law Law) over and over and over again. Keeps me going for a little while. I'm totally burned out of undergrad though. Thank god I'm graduating.
May you choke on your tongue tonight for posting in this fucking thread. You don't get to be a -2L. If you ain't a 1L, 2L, or 3L, you a noel. Also, your screen name is top vague.
So much hatred. Did you get kicked as a baby?

mac.empress

Bronze

Post by mac.empress » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:18 pm

eros wrote:arsenal-barca what a game...2nd leg will surely be even more epic!
United fan but that match between Barca and Arsenal was epic indeed! Camp Nou is gonna be real exciting! But OT kills men.

Go United!

Unemployed

Silver

Post by Unemployed » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 am

Cavalier wrote:I have a framed 11" by 17" picture of Antonin Scalia mounted on the wall in front of my desk. With Scalia watching me, I always feel compelled to work on my outlines or do practice exams.
This would make me very uncomfortable when I'm engaged in certain other activities.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Unemployed

Silver

Post by Unemployed » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:22 am

betasteve wrote:
Unemployed wrote:
Cavalier wrote:I have a framed 11" by 17" picture of Antonin Scalia mounted on the wall in front of my desk. With Scalia watching me, I always feel compelled to work on my outlines or do practice exams.
This would make me very uncomfortable when I'm engaged in certain other activities.
It would help me in those activities.
Just to clarify, I'm talking about posting on TLS.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”