What are your time wasters?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
los blancos
Posts: 7124
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby los blancos » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 am

TLS
TLS
TLS
TLS
TLS

User avatar
dalilama
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby dalilama » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:26 pm

class

User avatar
GATORTIM
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby GATORTIM » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 pm

going out and the half-day hangover the next day

oh, and TLS at work....

User avatar
king3780
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby king3780 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm

mac.empress wrote:
EdmundBurke23 wrote:
mac.empress wrote:In no particular order:

Facebook
Parties
Drinking with friends
Studying
TLS

What are yours?

(Yes, I do think life could be better spent NOT studying...)


To be completely honest, masturbating. I seriously get the urge to masturbate in the morning times, so I have no choice but to let go of my pencil and take care of myself. Does anyone else have this problem? It's a serious time-waster insofar as it destroys the pace of studying.


Bought a vibrator for that :oops: .


Wait, you're a girl?

J-tow10
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby J-tow10 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 pm

scionb4 wrote:Video games, movies, anything with the girlfriend, chatting w/my brother about absolutely nothing, acting, weightlifting/cardio/yoga, avoiding the fraternity house because it's disgusting and full of people I don't really like


I lol'ed at this.

Also in no particular order:
-Facebook
-TLS
-LSN
-Eating
-Status checkers
-Drinking

User avatar
mikeytwoshoes
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Postby mikeytwoshoes » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Cavalier wrote:I don't waste time. I study for 16 hours a day.

light weight

User avatar
mac.empress
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby mac.empress » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 pm

king3780 wrote:
mac.empress wrote:
EdmundBurke23 wrote:
mac.empress wrote:In no particular order:

Facebook
Parties
Drinking with friends
Studying
TLS

What are yours?

(Yes, I do think life could be better spent NOT studying...)


To be completely honest, masturbating. I seriously get the urge to masturbate in the morning times, so I have no choice but to let go of my pencil and take care of myself. Does anyone else have this problem? It's a serious time-waster insofar as it destroys the pace of studying.


Bought a vibrator for that :oops: .


Wait, you're a girl?


The "empress" part of my name doesn't give it away? The adorable cat?

User avatar
king3780
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby king3780 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

mac.empress wrote:The "empress" part of my name doesn't give it away? The adorable cat?


The first part of your name is Mac... and the cat isn't just adorable, it's dang funny. I wouldn't fault a dude for using that tar.

User avatar
mac.empress
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby mac.empress » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 am

king3780 wrote:
mac.empress wrote:The "empress" part of my name doesn't give it away? The adorable cat?


The first part of your name is Mac... and the cat isn't just adorable, it's dang funny. I wouldn't fault a dude for using that tar.


The fact that it's a pussy? :idea:

mac as in Apple fangirl.

Definitely a woman.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby TheTopBloke » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am

Beer.

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby TheTopBloke » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 am

nmoor1501 wrote:smokin weed


Does that help with studying? I've heard it does.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby kazu » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 am

mac.empress wrote:The "empress" part of my name doesn't give it away? The adorable cat?

I love your 'tar...

Mine are pretty much the same as everyone else's. TLS / LSN and everything else law school admissions related has somehow become my #1 time waster in the last few months...

lawman335
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby lawman335 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 am

1.Drinking
2.Chatting
3.Facebook
4.Dating

User avatar
Thirteen
Posts: 23951
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby Thirteen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:40 am

1. Facebook
2. Chasing ass
3. Bodog

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby scionb4 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 am

Thirteen wrote:1. Facebook
2. Chasing ass3. Bodog


You should try catching it. That's a lot more fun than just chasing it.

LjakW
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby LjakW » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:58 am

Has anyone else discovered ChatRoulette.com ?
It can get pretty addictive and is NSFW (not in a good way), for more details, read http://nymag.com/news/media/63663/

User avatar
Panther7
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Re: What are your time wasters?

Postby Panther7 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm

LjakW wrote:Has anyone else discovered ChatRoulette.com ?
It can get pretty addictive and is NSFW (not in a good way), for more details, read http://nymag.com/news/media/63663/


that's sounds highly disturbing.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: encore1101 and 5 guests