Living with Parents during Law school? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
mpasi

Bronze

Re: Living with Parents during Law school?

Post by mpasi » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm living at home while I finish up the last six hours of undergrad online, and I hate it. I can't imagine wanting to live at home during law school, haha. I couldn't do it.

jmhallah

New

Post by jmhallah » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:56 pm

deleted
Last edited by jmhallah on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

bees

Bronze

Post by bees » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 pm

jmhallah wrote:I might be in this situation this coming fall. I agree with a lot of posters that it won't be all that bad. And considering I still have a lot of friends in town (that never graduated from college/barely finished high school), I'd still have a somewhat active social life. A huge plus is that my parents are buying a new house and it has a separate apartment/mother-in-law quarters attached to it (hopefully, I would be living here). That way I can eat their food (score) but also have the luxury of having my own place (double score). One downside: no sleepovers with the girlfriend. But, we always have her place.

Try it for one year and if you can't handle them move out.
In law school but not allowed to have a girl sleep over? I guess my parents aren't that bad, sometimes.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”