The tattooed lawyer Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
pandacot

Bronze

The tattooed lawyer

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I was amazed today. There is a guy at my school who is a bit older (late 20's/early 30's?) and has long hair. He's in a few of my classes. From talking with him, the guy is brilliant and can recite nuances of the law after reading the cases (he has an MIT undergrad -- might explain it?). Anyway, today I saw him at the mall and he has both arms almost sleeved in tattoos. I was a bit shocked, not in a bad way but just shocked because he always wears long sleeved shirts to school, so I never knew. Interesting that a person with so many tattoos can keep them hidden so easily. A weird moment. Always watch out for the people that do not look like traditional lawyers. They are the curve killers.

avacado111

Bronze

Re: The tattooed lawyer

Post by avacado111 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm

and?

what a pointless thread.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:35 pm

I'm gonna get tattoos on my arms over winter break so I can make LR. The secret is out!

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:00 pm

pandacot wrote:I was amazed today. There is a guy at my school who is a bit older (late 20's/early 30's?) and has long hair. He's in a few of my classes. From talking with him, the guy is brilliant and can recite nuances of the law after reading the cases (he has an MIT undergrad -- might explain it?). Anyway, today I saw him at the mall and he has both arms almost sleeved in tattoos. I was a bit shocked, not in a bad way but just shocked because he always wears long sleeved shirts to school, so I never knew. Interesting that a person with so many tattoos can keep them hidden so easily. A weird moment. Always watch out for the people that do not look like traditional lawyers. They are the curve killers.
tcr. Watch out for the ones that don't look like lawyers. And also the ones that do look like lawyers.

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:06 pm

vanwinkle wrote:I'm gonna get tattoos on my arms over winter break so I can make LR. The secret is out!
Crazy hair color is also a qualifier.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lstoller

New

Post by lstoller » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:11 pm

asdfasdf
Last edited by lstoller on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

chromylchloride

New

Post by chromylchloride » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 pm

and then you found $20?

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 pm

lstoller wrote:wait i dont get the point of the thread. are you shocked that a lawyer has a tattoo? must be a southerner. im from LA and a lot of lawyers have tatts. my whole back is tattooed and im going to Loyola LA with a 66k scholarship. i hope i dont shock anyone
The back tattoo is like a girl tattoo, though. A male tramp stamp? These are more manly, full arm tattoos. Those are surprising. Back tattoos? Not so much.

lstoller

New

Post by lstoller » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 pm

pandacot wrote:
lstoller wrote:wait i dont get the point of the thread. are you shocked that a lawyer has a tattoo? must be a southerner. im from LA and a lot of lawyers have tatts. my whole back is tattooed and im going to Loyola LA with a 66k scholarship. i hope i dont shock anyone
The back tattoo is like a girl tattoo, though. A male tramp stamp? These are more manly, full arm tattoos. Those are surprising. Back tattoos? Not so much.
naw i dont have a male tramp stamp but a collection of tattooes on my back. full arms tattoo are more manly? i dont know i usually see the girliest thing tattooed on full sleeves i have to doubt what ure saying

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:18 pm

So, a collection of back tattoos like --ImageRemoved--?

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 pm

I have my nipples pierced with a chain leading down and hooked to a ring in my taint. I also like malls. See you soon.

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:I have my nipples pierced with a chain leading down and hooked to a ring in my taint. I also like malls. See you soon.
But that's not surprising. You fail one part of the test. Not of extreme intelligence. You fail second part of test.

bees

Bronze

Post by bees » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 pm

This thread is about lawyers, not people who will get their J.D. from Loyola Law -_-

I actually went to LMU so I feel like I'm allowed to make fun of it just a little bit...and I felt someone had to call you out for needing to add that bit about your scholarship so no one thinks you didn't turn down better schools.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:31 pm

:lol: I love how this thread is coming together

zizou

New

Post by zizou » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:31 pm

I thought I was going to be the only person with visible tattoos at my school, but there are actually quite a few (and that is not even counting people with tattoos in discrete locations or people who cover them for class).

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:34 pm

pandacot wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:I have my nipples pierced with a chain leading down and hooked to a ring in my taint. I also like malls. See you soon.
But that's not surprising. You fail one part of the test. Not of extreme intelligence. You fail second part of test.
See if you can pass this test:

Suck my balls.

Only a shallow, naive idiot could contemplate starting such a moronic thread. That test I'll give you a Honors/Pass on.

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
pandacot wrote:
See if you can pass this test:

Suck my balls.

Only a shallow, naive idiot could contemplate starting such a moronic thread. That test I'll give you a Honors/Pass on.
Aw.... sorry I hurt your itty, bitty frail ego.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 pm

ITT: waspy rich people find out that tattooed people can be smart, while tattooed dummies discover that waspy rich people have been looking down at them all along.

bilbobaggins

Silver

Post by bilbobaggins » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am

The only thing shocking is how special needs you sound when you post.

ihatelaw

Bronze

Post by ihatelaw » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 am

Renzo wrote:ITT: waspy rich people find out that tattooed people can be smart, while tattooed dummies discover that waspy rich people have been looking down at them all along.
story of my life.

this thread is on par with the waspy guy who told me that $1300 for an apartment is nothing and that saving money to live somewhere else doesn't make sense.

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:03 am

boo_pragmatism wrote:
pandacot wrote:Aw.... sorry I hurt your itty, bitty frail ego.
Me and my tattoos say get fucked, junior.
Me and your mom say have fun at law school, son.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:09 am

boo_pragmatism wrote:
pandacot wrote:
boo_pragmatism wrote:
pandacot wrote:Aw.... sorry I hurt your itty, bitty frail ego.
Me and my tattoos say get fucked, junior.
Me and your mom say have fun at law school, son.
Oh snap! "Your mom" retorts! He went there! One more exclamation point!

:roll:
I know, right? As opposed to the oh-so-uncommon get fucked or go fuck yourself retort.

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:17 am

boo_pragmatism wrote:
pandacot wrote:I know, right? As opposed to the oh-so-uncommon get fucked or go fuck yourself retort.
Or, as opposed to random idiotic thread that shows incredible ignorance, amirite?
As opposed to the random idiotic poster who misinterprets a thread?

pandacot

Bronze

Post by pandacot » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:20 am

boo_pragmatism wrote:
pandacot wrote:
boo_pragmatism wrote:
pandacot wrote:I know, right? As opposed to the oh-so-uncommon get fucked or go fuck yourself retort.
Or, as opposed to random idiotic thread that shows incredible ignorance, amirite?
As opposed to the random idiotic poster who misinterprets a thread?
Seems like quite a few bright people have "misinterpreted" your thread, slick.
Clearly, there is an ace in the crowd, son.
zizou wrote:I thought I was going to be the only person with visible tattoos at my school, but there are actually quite a few (and that is not even counting people with tattoos in discrete locations or people who cover them for class).

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:22 am

:lol:

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”