I’m a IL and I’m writing an article for the law section of my university’s newspaper. I think that TLS is an interesting and relevant topic that people will want to read about and would really appreciate it if some of you took a few minutes to answer the questions below. My article is due on Wednesday at 11:59pm, so I would like to have most of the survey results by Saturday (but feel free to respond until 11:58 pm Wednesday). Thanks in advance!
1. Do you think that individuals considering going to law school and/or current law students should be familiar with the general TLS website? What about the forum? Why or why not?
2. What effect, if any, did the general TLS website have on the schools you chose to apply to during your admissions cycle? What about the TLS forum?
3. Did you use any type of law school acceptance predictor to decide where to apply? If so, what did you use and how did it affect your choice.
4. Did you ever retake the LSAT, defer or delay applying to law school based on anything written on the TLS website, the forum or the admissions predictor?
5. What effect, if any, did the general TLS website have in you choosing to attend your current law school? What about the TLS forum?
6. On average, how much time do you spend on TLS daily? Also, when did you spend the most time: Before applying to school, during the admissions cycle or after the admissions cycle?
7. Who do you trust more in terms of delivering information about post-graduate employment: Your law school or contributors on the TLS forum? Why?
Please include any other comments you would like to make. Thanks again!
(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:40 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest