University of San Francisco 2014!

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
liltay357

University of San Francisco 2014!

Postby liltay357 » Sun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Heyyyyyyyy,
Finally deposited early this week. 95% sure this where I will be in the Fall pending a few waitlists and schools I havent heard back from yet.

Anyone else going to be at USF in the Fall? Let's get this party started lol

P.S. Looking for housing options. Anyone looking for a roomate/housing?

Im excited as phuck :-)

liltay357

Re: University of San Francisco 2014!

Postby liltay357 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

USF 2014?! No takers

k_giants

Postby k_giants » Sun May 29, 2011 7:04 am

I am getting excited too. :D

I just need to figure out how I am going to put a down payment on a place to stay. What I have heard from USF is that we will receive our first financial aid deposit the second or third week of school. Without question, I will need to find a way to get this money sooner to move in somewhere. Any ideas of how to handle this situation?

liltay357

Postby liltay357 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:01 pm

k_giants wrote:I am getting excited too. :D

I just need to figure out how I am going to put a down payment on a place to stay. What I have heard from USF is that we will receive our first financial aid deposit the second or third week of school. Without question, I will need to find a way to get this money sooner to move in somewhere. Any ideas of how to handle this situation?

Same boat as me. It sucks that we dont have access to our loans before school begins. Im likely to be staying in a hostel before I get my refund haha but seriously. Im seriously hoping that I will find a landlord willing to work with me on my deposit, I could come up with first months rent but def not a deposit on top that so.......

ToadGoDead

Postby ToadGoDead » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 am

Congrats guys and girls... i will be a fulltime 2L next year, let me know if you have any questions

ToadGoDead

Postby ToadGoDead » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:10 pm

liltay357 wrote:
k_giants wrote:I am getting excited too. :D

Same boat as me. It sucks that we dont have access to our loans before school begins. Im likely to be staying in a hostel before I get my refund haha but seriously. Im seriously hoping that I will find a landlord willing to work with me on my deposit, I could come up with first months rent but def not a deposit on top that so.......

we got our dispursement before school started, i think a week beforehand. if you want really cheap places to stay try the SRO hotels down in north beach near broadway. really shady but cheap, like 150 a week

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”