in my eyes wrote:Just graduated from Temple Law. Great experience. If anyone has questions fire away.
First off, congratulations. I have a good friend who recently finished LS, and he's just thrilled. I know you must be as well. I do have a few questions, so thanks for stopping by to take them.
1. You said Temple was a "great experience." What are the biggest factors that played into your description?
2. Was it easy to obtain outlines from students who did well? Is there an exam bank with sample answers for most/all of the 1L courses/instructors?
3. Are there any healthy dining options on/near campus? Love the food trucks, but I tend to eat pretty healthy and I'm not sure if many of them have options that will suit me on a daily basis.
4. Do you think most students are happy with the employment opportunities available to them after graduation?
5. Finally, I'm living in Old City, near 3rd and Arch. I'll be moving down there in August. The area is just amazing - it has everything I need and is incredibly rich in history, which I find really cool. However, I have heard the bars there tend to attract a young and rowdy crowd. Will there be fist fights outside my apartment at 2am?
Thanks again for taking questions. Awesome avatar.