Illinois Class of 2014!

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
anthropologieaddict
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby anthropologieaddict » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:24 am

LaLeyDelMonte wrote:Hello everyone! Can't wait to meet you all in the fall!


+1 Me either!!

ariluh
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby ariluh » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 am

Hii everyone
I've been listed for months on the roommate finder but haven't had much contact from there. Is it just that it's too early?
Last edited by ariluh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ktg808
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby ktg808 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:47 pm

ariluh wrote:Hii everyone
I've been listed for months on the roommate finder but haven't had much contact from there. Is it just that it's too early?
I'm 23, female, live in the Caribbean. I'm looking for female room mates! I'm not able to visit or anything before classes/orientation so I need someone who already has a place, or who would have one and needs a room mate.
I'm looking for a NICE place, photos would be appreciated. Accessibility to the law school is also important.

I did undergrad in Miami.
I'm a nice person :) I like to stay active and do fun stuff, hate being bored (there's so much to do in life) but I can just as easily opt to stay in with a good book and a glass of wine. I love movies, shopping, reading, traveling, eating, working out, music (salsa, classical and bossa nova particularly), dancing, I'm willing to try bowling lol, would love to learn to fence and to shoot a gun. I like musicals, opera, and theater. I do volunteer work as well.

I don't smoke, and won't be bringing a pet.

Ciao!


I'd shoot Suzanne Rogers an email. I think she monitors the roommate board and could put you in contact with potential roomies.

thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Postby thewarflamingo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 am

.
Last edited by thewarflamingo on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sfburkhead
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby sfburkhead » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello to the future 1L class at Illinois. I'm currently finishing up my second year at Illinois Law, but am also doing the joint degree program with the b-school (JD/MBA), so I'll be starting that this fall. Anyways, if you have any questions about Chambana or the school, feel free to ask away. Also, I am possibly going to take on a roommate next year, so if anyone has committed and has started looking for their roommate search, send me a message about that as well!

Looking forward to meeting some new faces this year!

Cheers,
Shannon

LaLeyDelMonte
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby LaLeyDelMonte » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am

sfburkhead wrote:Hello to the future 1L class at Illinois. I'm currently finishing up my second year at Illinois Law, but am also doing the joint degree program with the b-school (JD/MBA), so I'll be starting that this fall. Anyways, if you have any questions about Chambana or the school, feel free to ask away. Also, I am possibly going to take on a roommate next year, so if anyone has committed and has started looking for their roommate search, send me a message about that as well!

Looking forward to meeting some new faces this year!

Cheers,
Shannon


Any Chicago-quality deep dish pizza available in U-C? I don't know what will fuel my all-nighters if not...

sfburkhead
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby sfburkhead » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm

LaLeyDelMonte wrote:
sfburkhead wrote:Hello to the future 1L class at Illinois. I'm currently finishing up my second year at Illinois Law, but am also doing the joint degree program with the b-school (JD/MBA), so I'll be starting that this fall. Anyways, if you have any questions about Chambana or the school, feel free to ask away. Also, I am possibly going to take on a roommate next year, so if anyone has committed and has started looking for their roommate search, send me a message about that as well!

Looking forward to meeting some new faces this year!

Cheers,
Shannon


Any Chicago-quality deep dish pizza available in U-C? I don't know what will fuel my all-nighters if not...



hahahaha, i friggin wish. we have papa del's, which every person who went here in undergrad swears by, but it's no giordanos.

User avatar
DreamsInDigital
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby DreamsInDigital » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 pm

sfburkhead wrote:
LaLeyDelMonte wrote:
sfburkhead wrote:Hello to the future 1L class at Illinois. I'm currently finishing up my second year at Illinois Law, but am also doing the joint degree program with the b-school (JD/MBA), so I'll be starting that this fall. Anyways, if you have any questions about Chambana or the school, feel free to ask away. Also, I am possibly going to take on a roommate next year, so if anyone has committed and has started looking for their roommate search, send me a message about that as well!

Looking forward to meeting some new faces this year!

Cheers,
Shannon


Any Chicago-quality deep dish pizza available in U-C? I don't know what will fuel my all-nighters if not...



hahahaha, i friggin wish. we have papa del's, which every person who went here in undergrad swears by, but it's no giordanos.


It was only my second time ever having Chicago style pizza, but I tried papa del's during ASW and I was not really impressed. I was expecting amazing and it was just ok.

CrimLaw300
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby CrimLaw300 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm

No longer attending. Good luck to all.

oldtimer
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby oldtimer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Dead-ish thread revival, but I have solidified my plans for this fall to include UIUC after being called from the wait list!

Moving up in a week! Can't wait to meet you all.

User avatar
DreamsInDigital
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: Illinois Class of 2014!

Postby DreamsInDigital » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

congrats oldtimer, looking forward to meeting you come orientation. What day do you move out to Champaign? I'll be getting my apartment on the 12th.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest