University of Florida c/o 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby thewarflamingo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:07 am

kickincane21 wrote:I will be attending UF this fall and was wondering about housing. I recently got an email about some student apartments and stuff and was wondering if anyone knows which ones were close to the law school and which ones were good to live at?

Did everyone else get this email? I didn't get one about housing, wtf?

Rob1230
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby Rob1230 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 am

thewarflamingo wrote:
kickincane21 wrote:I will be attending UF this fall and was wondering about housing. I recently got an email about some student apartments and stuff and was wondering if anyone knows which ones were close to the law school and which ones were good to live at?

Did everyone else get this email? I didn't get one about housing, wtf?


I got it. It was basically just an advertisement for UF Graduate and Family housing and The Continuum. Nothing too important.

User avatar
Solid_Snake_01
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 am

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby Solid_Snake_01 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 am

Hi everyone! See you soon!

User avatar
Aro5389
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:35 am

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby Aro5389 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:19 am

Solid_Snake_01 wrote:Hi everyone! See you soon!

omg a mgs fan. ok here's the real test: rank the series from 1 to 4, from best to worst

User avatar
Solid_Snake_01
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 am

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby Solid_Snake_01 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 am

Best to Worst,
1
4
3
2

I could respect #2 only after completing #4.


Is there a thread for searching for roommates, or is that done mostly on craigslist?

Rob1230
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby Rob1230 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Solid_Snake_01 wrote:Best to Worst,
1
4
3
2

I could respect #2 only after completing #4.


Is there a thread for searching for roommates, or is that done mostly on craigslist?


I don't know. but I am looking for a roommate too. PM me.

thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby thewarflamingo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Solid_Snake_01 wrote:Is there a thread for searching for roommates, or is that done mostly on craigslist?

The law school has a forum to find roommates. It's underutilized, but you can check it out. You have to create a username and then it has to be approved by the law school before you can login.

http://forums.law.ufl.edu/

paperbiiirds11
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby paperbiiirds11 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Looking for a female roommate to live in 2/1 house in the Duckpond area ~ 3 miles from the law school.

$420/month plus share of utilities.

House has a W/D, fenced backyard and space for a personal study room. Available after July 15.
Last edited by paperbiiirds11 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kickincane21
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 am

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby kickincane21 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Future Gators! So I'm heading up to Gville from Miami next week to check out apartments and stuff. Does anyone know which complexes are best and closest to the law school? DO they provide roommate matching and/or furnished places? Also is anyone on here looking for a roommate? I'm a 28yr old male who went to UMIami undergrad. I'm just getting back from a year teaching English in Korea so scrambling to get everything together before school starts. If you want you can add me on facebook to see pics and stuff if your interested in being roomies! (kickincane21@aol.com). Thanks!!

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby FeelTheHeat » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 pm

kickincane21 wrote:Hi Future Gators! So I'm heading up to Gville from Miami next week to check out apartments and stuff. Does anyone know which complexes are best and closest to the law school? DO they provide roommate matching and/or furnished places? Also is anyone on here looking for a roommate? I'm a 28yr old male who went to UMIami undergrad. I'm just getting back from a year teaching English in Korea so scrambling to get everything together before school starts. If you want you can add me on facebook to see pics and stuff if your interested in being roomies! (kickincane21@aol.com). Thanks!!


Check out the Facebook group if you can, it's pretty easy to find. There is a lot of good information on there, along with people looking for roommates. Good luck.

User avatar
trialjunky
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am

Re: University of Florida c/o 2014

Postby trialjunky » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Welcome new gators! You guys should be so stoked for your 1st year - get ready for the 1L rollercoaster.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest