Chicago Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Dany » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 pm

No problem. It's hard to weed through everything if you weren't there while it was happening!

Image
Last edited by Dany on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rbarcelo9
Posts: 537
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby rbarcelo9 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Who's eski?

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Dany » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:36 pm

rbarcelo9 wrote:Who's eski?

:D my plan is working

User avatar
Muenchen
Posts: 1197
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Muenchen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Dany wrote:
rbarcelo9 wrote:Who's eski?

:D my plan is working


*coy smile*

User avatar
JFo
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby JFo » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks not-eski!

Excellent. If I do PI after UChi, I can have one baby, maybe two. Man, this means their LRAP is pretty competitive, since I'd probably be able to have the same amount of babies in BigLaw as well, maybe even less! Hooray.

Also, cancer-person. Damn.

Ghost
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Ghost » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gatorgirl4life
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby gatorgirl4life » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 pm

JFo wrote:Thanks not-eski!

Excellent. If I do PI after UChi, I can have one baby, maybe two. Man, this means their LRAP is pretty competitive, since I'd probably be able to have the same amount of babies in BigLaw as well, maybe even less! Hooray.

Also, cancer-person. Damn.


I've always wanted 3...I guess I should pray for triplets on my 1st (and possibly only) try? :(

Also, we have to accept scholarship offers by April 15th?! :shock:

Finally, if the person recently diagnosed with cancer is reading, I really hope you get well soon!! <3

Ghost
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Ghost » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm

gatorgirl4life wrote:
JFo wrote:Thanks not-eski!

Excellent. If I do PI after UChi, I can have one baby, maybe two. Man, this means their LRAP is pretty competitive, since I'd probably be able to have the same amount of babies in BigLaw as well, maybe even less! Hooray.

Also, cancer-person. Damn.


I've always wanted 3...I guess I should pray for triplets on my 1st (and possibly only) try? :(

Also, we have to accept scholarship offers by April 15th?! :shock:

Finally, if the person recently diagnosed with cancer is reading, I really hope you get well soon!! <3

It always scares me when I meet a girl and she says this at any point between our first two dates. With that said LOL, are most of you/us heading to law school with significant others? I know a lot of people are factoring that into where they go.

trudat15
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby trudat15 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 pm

DId anyone make it out to the wine mess in LA today? I totally blanked on it, which is unfortunate because I was looking forward to the free food from the fancy schmancy restaurant.

User avatar
gatorgirl4life
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby gatorgirl4life » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 pm

It always scares me when I meet a girl and she says this at any point between our first two dates. With that said LOL, are most of you/us heading to law school with significant others? I know a lot of people are factoring that into where they go.


haha I'm 21, so it has never come up on a date and hopefully won't happen for a while. i'm probably heading wherever i'm going solita...this decision is hard enough without trying to factor someone else into the equation. hats off to those of you who are.

User avatar
The Stig
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby The Stig » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 am

Dany wrote:Q&A from today's chat! (LinkRemoved)

Let me know if anything needs fixed. I took out all the random "thank yous" and entering/exiting, organized by subject, and removed names for privacy. None of the actual answers were changed.

Also I'm glad to do this for other chats if you think it's useful.


definitely useful, eski Dany! they should be paying you to do that because reading the old transcripts are not exactly easy to follow...

sarahlawg
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby sarahlawg » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 am

trudat15 wrote:DId anyone make it out to the wine mess in LA today? I totally blanked on it, which is unfortunate because I was looking forward to the free food from the fancy schmancy restaurant.


wish I could have! driving 6hrs to LA on a Tuesday and then 6hrs back just wasn't going to happen =(

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

gatorgirl4life wrote:
It always scares me when I meet a girl and she says this at any point between our first two dates. With that said LOL, are most of you/us heading to law school with significant others? I know a lot of people are factoring that into where they go.


haha I'm 21, so it has never come up on a date and hopefully won't happen for a while. i'm probably heading wherever i'm going solita...this decision is hard enough without trying to factor someone else into the equation. hats off to those of you who are.

No I don't mean you in particular lol. I'm 21 too and it's a solo decision. I was just talking with one of my friends today and we were reminiscing about the time we using this semi-socratic method in high school (senior year) and by some twist of fate the two of us ended up in the middle of the inner circle with all the girls. I don't remember how, but marriage was a topic somehow and I got bashed because I was like...."Uh...I don't get together with my boys and discuss marriage. Nope, haven't considered moving in with someone before marriage yet...uh...nah sorry I'm 17." Needless to say I felt like the lone guy on an Oprah show with disapproving women staring at me LOL.

My teacher joined in and told me to watch the Notebook and it'd make me a real man....I still refuse. :lol: Your post just reminded me of that time and other stuff.

User avatar
coolgreen42
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby coolgreen42 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 am

The Stig wrote:
definitely useful, eski Dany! they should be paying you to do that because reading the old transcripts are not exactly easy to follow...


+1

User avatar
Muenchen
Posts: 1197
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Muenchen » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 am

Non-Chalant1 wrote:
gatorgirl4life wrote:
It always scares me when I meet a girl and she says this at any point between our first two dates. With that said LOL, are most of you/us heading to law school with significant others? I know a lot of people are factoring that into where they go.


haha I'm 21, so it has never come up on a date and hopefully won't happen for a while. i'm probably heading wherever i'm going solita...this decision is hard enough without trying to factor someone else into the equation. hats off to those of you who are.

No I don't mean you in particular lol. I'm 21 too and it's a solo decision. I was just talking with one of my friends today and we were reminiscing about the time we using this semi-socratic method in high school (senior year) and by some twist of fate the two of us ended up in the middle of the inner circle with all the girls. I don't remember how, but marriage was a topic somehow and I got bashed because I was like...."Uh...I don't get together with my boys and discuss marriage. Nope, haven't considered moving in with someone before marriage yet...uh...nah sorry I'm 17." Needless to say I felt like the lone guy on an Oprah show with disapproving women staring at me LOL.

My teacher joined in and told me to watch the Notebook and it'd make me a real man....I still refuse. :lol: Your post just reminded me of that time and other stuff.


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:49 am

Muenchen wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:
gatorgirl4life wrote:
It always scares me when I meet a girl and she says this at any point between our first two dates. With that said LOL, are most of you/us heading to law school with significant others? I know a lot of people are factoring that into where they go.


haha I'm 21, so it has never come up on a date and hopefully won't happen for a while. i'm probably heading wherever i'm going solita...this decision is hard enough without trying to factor someone else into the equation. hats off to those of you who are.

No I don't mean you in particular lol. I'm 21 too and it's a solo decision. I was just talking with one of my friends today and we were reminiscing about the time we using this semi-socratic method in high school (senior year) and by some twist of fate the two of us ended up in the middle of the inner circle with all the girls. I don't remember how, but marriage was a topic somehow and I got bashed because I was like...."Uh...I don't get together with my boys and discuss marriage. Nope, haven't considered moving in with someone before marriage yet...uh...nah sorry I'm 17." Needless to say I felt like the lone guy on an Oprah show with disapproving women staring at me LOL.

My teacher joined in and told me to watch the Notebook and it'd make me a real man....I still refuse. :lol: Your post just reminded me of that time and other stuff.


--ImageRemoved--

It's one of those you have to be there to see it stories. But are you really hating on me posting random nonsense to help this thread reach page 100? I consider that to be platinum. Is any other class thread even close? You make me sad, I was telling the truth :cry:

I'd up an lolcat, but I doubt there is one for this situation (waits for someone to find a way).

Ghost
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Dany » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

Non-Chalant1 wrote:I'd up an lolcat, but I doubt there is one for this situation (waits for someone to find a way).


Non-Chalant:

--ImageRemoved--

Non-Chalant's Date:

Image

Non-Chalant:

Image

...

Munich:


Image

...

Non-Chalant:


Image (us get to 100!)

User avatar
Muenchen
Posts: 1197
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Muenchen » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 am

Dany wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:I'd up an lolcat, but I doubt there is one for this situation (waits for someone to find a way).




I'm in love with you.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 am

LMAO @ how quickly and cleverly you pulled that off. WHere do you find these cats images? I tried googling once to do one out of boredom and I had to get to like page 13 before I find something legit.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

Muenchen wrote:
Dany wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:I'd up an lolcat, but I doubt there is one for this situation (waits for someone to find a way).




I'm in love with you.

But why you no like me? :(

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Dany » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 am

:mrgreen: <3 mun

and Non, I can't reveal my lolcat secrets!!

Ghost
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Chicago Class of 2014

Postby Dany » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 am

Ghost wrote:
Dany wrote::mrgreen: <3 mun

and Non, I can't reveal my lolcat secrets!!


I'm told you have apprenticed with the famous FloridaGirl.

Lolcat Jedi Master, that one is.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests