NYU Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 pm

thecilent wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:
law_monkey wrote:I'm personally excited for the half-time faculty game. That will be EPIC!!!

If I see my torts professor get his ankles broken I'll never be afraid to speak in class again. I'll just give him one of these looks --> :) whenever I get called up.

*interested in seeing if lawmonk knows what this means*


Googled it because your post implied it was not the literal meaning I was thinking of. :oops:

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:06 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:
law_monkey wrote:I'm personally excited for the half-time faculty game. That will be EPIC!!!

If I see my torts professor get his ankles broken I'll never be afraid to speak in class again. I'll just give him one of these looks --> :) whenever I get called up.

*interested in seeing if lawmonk knows what this means*


Googled it because your post implied it was not the literal meaning I was thinking of. :oops:


Did you initially have it right?

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:06 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:
law_monkey wrote:I'm personally excited for the half-time faculty game. That will be EPIC!!!

If I see my torts professor get his ankles broken I'll never be afraid to speak in class again. I'll just give him one of these looks --> :) whenever I get called up.

*interested in seeing if lawmonk knows what this means*


Googled it because your post implied it was not the literal meaning I was thinking of. :oops:

haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Kobe explains why you may need ankle insurance on the ball court: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMVXDZLqd80

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 pm

thecilent wrote:haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there


That looked painful. :(

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there


That looked painful. :(

Indeed.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there


That looked painful. :(

Indeed.


Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there


That looked painful. :(

Indeed.


Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

QFsuckupandgunner. Plz don't be in my section. tyia.

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there


That looked painful. :(

Indeed.


Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P


Spoken like a true gunner.

*starts plotting on how NOT to be in law_monkey's section*

Edit: Damn cilent, same post!

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vog04mVA0c .. #11 got his ankles broken

Edit: holy shit wait. He actually did fuck up his ankles haha I didn't see the end there


That looked painful. :(

Indeed.


Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

This type of gunnerism is the stuff legends are made of it.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm

thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

QFsuckupandgunner. Plz don't be in my section. tyia.


Definitely kidding! Truce? :D

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

QFsuckupandgunner. Plz don't be in my section. tyia.


Definitely kidding! Truce? :D

kiddinggggg huh.. mhmmmmm

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 pm

thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

QFsuckupandgunner. Plz don't be in my section. tyia.


Definitely kidding! Truce? :D

kiddinggggg huh.. mhmmmmm


Guess you'll have to wait until September to see...

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 pm

thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Well if any of our professors get hurt during the game I'll make sure to carry their books, make them lunch, give them massages, etc. Whatever it takes to get that A! :P

QFsuckupandgunner. Plz don't be in my section. tyia.


Definitely kidding! Truce? :D

kiddinggggg huh.. mhmmmmm

Don't fall for it...she's just trying to lure you in so she can give you false outlines later and alter the curve. I don't buy it...look at that smile. :roll:

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:Don't fall for it...she's just trying to lure you in so she can give you false outlines later and alter the curve. I don't buy it...look at that smile. :roll:


DON'T GIVE AWAY MY PLAN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

law_monkey wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:Don't fall for it...she's just trying to lure you in so she can give you false outlines later and alter the curve. I don't buy it...look at that smile. :roll:


DON'T GIVE AWAY MY PLAN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:


Okay, I'm gonna switch my seat deposit while I still can. Nice knowing you peoples.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 pm

RJ127 wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:Don't fall for it...she's just trying to lure you in so she can give you false outlines later and alter the curve. I don't buy it...look at that smile. :roll:


DON'T GIVE AWAY MY PLAN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:


Okay, I'm gonna switch my seat deposit while I still can. Nice knowing you peoples.


Interesting...showing signs of fear already. :wink:

User avatar
mcweanis
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby mcweanis » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 pm

new avatar of my pet rattie. just sayin'.

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 pm

law_monkey wrote:
RJ127 wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:Don't fall for it...she's just trying to lure you in so she can give you false outlines later and alter the curve. I don't buy it...look at that smile. :roll:


DON'T GIVE AWAY MY PLAN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:


Okay, I'm gonna switch my seat deposit while I still can. Nice knowing you peoples.


Interesting...showing signs of fear already. :wink:


Just a little scurred 8)

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

mcweanis wrote:new avatar of my pet rattie. just sayin'.

Pets rodents? *Deposits elsewhere*

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Lol I thought you were already doing that anyway.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 pm

law_monkey wrote:Lol I thought you were already doing that anyway.

Nah, I didn't officially do anything. CLS and NYU are the only schools I haven't withdrawn from. I'm waiting on one school and then I'll see what I decide to do. But that's still a 2/3 chance of seeing me in NYC next year. I think I can still do some money bargaining based on the email conversations I had when I let that scholly expire.

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

mcweanis wrote:new avatar of my pet rattie. just sayin'.


You can find plenty of friends for your rat in NYC :mrgreen:

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:
law_monkey wrote:Lol I thought you were already doing that anyway.

Nah, I didn't officially do anything. CLS and NYU are the only schools I haven't withdrawn from. I'm waiting on one school and then I'll see what I decide to do. But that's still a 2/3 chance of seeing me in NYC next year. I think I can still do some money bargaining based on the email conversations I had when I let that scholly expire.


Oh that's cool. I think that by the sense of love and community in this thread, you should clearly realize that NYU is TCR. :D

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm

RJ127 wrote:
mcweanis wrote:new avatar of my pet rattie. just sayin'.


You can find plenty of friends for your rat in NYC :mrgreen:

Disgusting....but witty LOL




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest