NYU Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
thegrayman
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thegrayman » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 am

nice one incomp!

User avatar
lzyovrachievr
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby lzyovrachievr » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

incompetentia wrote:Hi, my name is Gunner. Nice to meet you.

Nice gunnering. (It doesn't count if you share it with others. :D ) I'm kind of sad that we have to stick around till the 22nd, and that I don't get any take homes first semester. Wish I knew if they were open book or not.

User avatar
sgtgrumbles
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby sgtgrumbles » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Sweet, I get to take a final on my birthday this semester.

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby birdlaw117 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 pm

sgtgrumbles wrote:Sweet, I get to take a final on my birthday this semester.

Happy Birthday to you!

neyaae
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby neyaae » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 am

how do we set up direct deposit for our loans?

User avatar
lzyovrachievr
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby lzyovrachievr » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

neyaae wrote:how do we set up direct deposit for our loans?

Go to the link to the Bursar page from Albert, there will be an option up near the top to set up E-refunds.

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby birdlaw117 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 am

lzyovrachievr wrote:
neyaae wrote:how do we set up direct deposit for our loans?

Go to the link to the Bursar page from Albert, there will be an option up near the top to set up E-refunds.

I think Albert is down during the hurricane. Not sure why.

User avatar
lzyovrachievr
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby lzyovrachievr » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 am

Got my monies!!

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby glitched » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:28 am

lzyovrachievr wrote:Got my monies!!

haha me too. holla. drinks on me?

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 am

Worst hurricane ever. I've seen thunderstorms in Chicago that were more violent.

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby whathojeeves » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 am

glitched wrote:
lzyovrachievr wrote:Got my monies!!

haha me too. holla. drinks on me?


Definitely on you since I still haven't gotten mine. *shakes fist at world*.

Also, lamest hurricane ever. All trees outside appear intact and not a broken window in sight.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:27 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
glitched wrote:
lzyovrachievr wrote:Got my monies!!

haha me too. holla. drinks on me?


Definitely on you since I still haven't gotten mine. *shakes fist at world*.

Also, lamest hurricane ever. All trees outside appear intact and not a broken window in sight.

Havent gotten mine either yet ugh

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby whathojeeves » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

thecilent wrote:
whathojeeves wrote:
glitched wrote:
lzyovrachievr wrote:Got my monies!!

haha me too. holla. drinks on me?


Definitely on you since I still haven't gotten mine. *shakes fist at world*.

Also, lamest hurricane ever. All trees outside appear intact and not a broken window in sight.

Havent gotten mine either yet ugh


On the other hand, perhaps this will mean less drinking and more reading.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Or it just means gotta seek out dem cheap sunday drink dealz

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 am

Monies is hereee. Hollllla

legalmindedfella
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby legalmindedfella » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Does anyone know anything about getting out of the lease for NYU housing? I don't want to include details just in case this becomes a more serious dispute with the university, but if anyone has any resources/has heard of anyone ever needing to do this it would be an enormous help. It's for legitimate reason (not "oh I have a bad roommate"/"I don't like it in Manhattan.")

Ludacrispat26
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ludacrispat26 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

legalmindedfella wrote:Does anyone know anything about getting out of the lease for NYU housing? I don't want to include details just in case this becomes a more serious dispute with the university, but if anyone has any resources/has heard of anyone ever needing to do this it would be an enormous help. It's for legitimate reason (not "oh I have a bad roommate"/"I don't like it in Manhattan.")


Hope you're taking contracts (in all seriousness, good luck)

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby glitched » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm

probably got into another school off the WL. haha you have to pay like $1500 but you can get out of it.

oh - hey what's this deal with that classes from the missed monday on wednesday business? anyone know the details?

User avatar
lzyovrachievr
Posts: 1695
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby lzyovrachievr » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 am

glitched wrote:probably got into another school off the WL. haha you have to pay like $1500 but you can get out of it.

oh - hey what's this deal with that classes from the missed monday on wednesday business? anyone know the details?

legislative monday. just go to your monday classes next wednesday. that's it.

djaja
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby djaja » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 am

anyone get their lockers yet? my link still shows that the system is under maintenance.

legalmindedfella
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby legalmindedfella » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:44 pm

glitched wrote:probably got into another school off the WL. haha you have to pay like $1500 but you can get out of it.


Nope, still here with you all.

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm

djaja wrote:anyone get their lockers yet? my link still shows that the system is under maintenance.


I got my locker (back). Totally psyched.

legalmindedfella
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby legalmindedfella » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Looks like a very cool new prof may be teaching admin in the spring http://law.nyu.edu/news/DOUGLAS_GINSBURG

djaja
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby djaja » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Ruth's SO!!! Very cool pickup, I must say.

spondee
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby spondee » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

No relation, and RBG's husband died of cancer last year. Still, a great hire.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest