NYU Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
Renne Walker
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:12 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Renne Walker » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 am

Maybe I can skip the photo session and just use my avatar.

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby birdlaw117 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 am

Renne Walker wrote:Maybe I can skip the photo session and just use my avatar.

Same here.

cruelestgame
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby cruelestgame » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 am

well i guess if your avatar somewhat resembles you then that'd probably be fine

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby birdlaw117 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 am

cruelestgame wrote:well i guess if your avatar somewhat resembles you then that'd probably be fine

Mine does. Does yours?

User avatar
TheKingintheNorth
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby TheKingintheNorth » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 am

birdlaw117 wrote:
cruelestgame wrote:well i guess if your avatar somewhat resembles you then that'd probably be fine

Mine does. Does yours?



if only

I seriously considered Brown undergrad for ms watson and i am not ashamed to admit it

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 am

TheKingintheNorth wrote:
birdlaw117 wrote:
cruelestgame wrote:well i guess if your avatar somewhat resembles you then that'd probably be fine

Mine does. Does yours?



if only

I seriously considered Brown undergrad for ms watson and i am not ashamed to admit it

It's okay. We have James Franco.


mmmmmm girl

User avatar
sgtgrumbles
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby sgtgrumbles » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 am

Did anyone else receive a message that their refund has been processed? I called the Bursar's Office and they confirmed that the money would hit my bank account by Friday.

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby whathojeeves » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 am

sgtgrumbles wrote:Did anyone else receive a message that their refund has been processed? I called the Bursar's Office and they confirmed that the money would hit my bank account by Friday.


LUCKY

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 am

sgtgrumbles wrote:Did anyone else receive a message that their refund has been processed? I called the Bursar's Office and they confirmed that the money would hit my bank account by Friday.


Same.

User avatar
spacepenguin
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby spacepenguin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 am

ahduth wrote:
sgtgrumbles wrote:Did anyone else receive a message that their refund has been processed? I called the Bursar's Office and they confirmed that the money would hit my bank account by Friday.


Same.



Same. Good thing to, I need my monies.

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

I just checked the schedule again, and I hadn't appreciated that for those of us in Section Three, it's Miller Time at 9am three days aweek.

hesitantstyle
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby hesitantstyle » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Dear 1Ls,

I want to unburden myself of these books:

Miller/Friendenthal Civ Pro Casebook & Supplement
Schulhofer/Kadish Criminal Law Casebook
UCC Supplement
Civ Pro/Admin Law E&Es--both untouched.

PM me and make your best offer.

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby arism87 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Is anyone else in Section 1 and really bummed by our Torts makeup class the Friday afternoon of Labor Day weekend? I don't want to miss the 2nd class, but I already bought train ticketssss

cruelestgame
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby cruelestgame » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:41 pm

arism87 wrote:Is anyone else in Section 1 and really bummed by our Torts makeup class the Friday afternoon of Labor Day weekend? I don't want to miss the 2nd class, but I already bought train ticketssss

oh was this in the email she just sent out?

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby glitched » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 pm

hurricane warning. lol earthquake first, then this. someone cue the locusts.

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby arism87 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 pm

cruelestgame wrote:
arism87 wrote:Is anyone else in Section 1 and really bummed by our Torts makeup class the Friday afternoon of Labor Day weekend? I don't want to miss the 2nd class, but I already bought train ticketssss

oh was this in the email she just sent out?


Yep :?

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Spacepenguin, I think I ran into you in the elevator.

...Do you have any packing tape????




I think now that I have wireless in my apartment, I've officially Arrived.
Still need to set up my audio equipment, though, so I can look really cool and snobby.

User avatar
spacepenguin
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby spacepenguin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm

incompetentia wrote:Spacepenguin, I think I ran into you in the elevator.

...Do you have any packing tape????




I think now that I have wireless in my apartment, I've officially Arrived.
Still need to set up my audio equipment, though, so I can look really cool and snobby.


That was definitely me. You should have said something, I'm pretty oblivious (as you can tell), so say hello.

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 pm

spacepenguin wrote:That was definitely me. You should have said something, I'm pretty oblivious (as you can tell), so say hello.

I didn't even think about it until after I exited. At least I know what you look like.

Creeping: successful

User avatar
Siamsa414
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Siamsa414 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Was anyone else at the Section 1 mixer tonight?

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 am

My loan money posted to my bank account.

cruelestgame
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby cruelestgame » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 am

anyone else not get an email saying their loan refunds were dispersed? :( i would like some $

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby arism87 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 am

cruelestgame wrote:anyone else not get an email saying their loan refunds were dispersed? :( i would like some $


I got no email, no moneys :( Should I be worried?

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 am

Ahduth is just messing with us. I didn't receive any email either.

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby glitched » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 am

i didn't get any money but if you check your bursar account and then go to eBills, it should say "Refund to Student." I am going to take that as a good sign it will be available soon.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest