NYU Financial Aid wrote:
1. Where do I send in my and my parent's 2010 Tax Returns?
2. I signed up for FAFSA in February, if i want to fill the "difference/gap" in my financial package with Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loans, do I need to fill out another application?
3. I still have Federal Undergraduate loans. If I want to defer payments while I am in law school, do I need to fill out a form through NYU?
1. Please send your tax returns to the address listed below.
2. We will be sending out information about the loan application process in June to enrolling students. If you have completed the FAFSA, you do not need to do anything else until that time.
3. Your loans should be automatically deferred. The Law School, together with the rest of the University, uses the National Student Clearinghouse (http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/
) to communicate enrollment information to third parties, such as your lenders. The enrollment status of all students is reported on a monthly basis by New York University to the Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse, in turn, reports enrollment status to lenders. Access Group receives updates from NSC. However, if your lender requires a form, you should forward the form (by mail, fax, or email) to the law school’s Office of Records and Registration, Furman Hall, Room 400, New York, NY 10012, fax (212) 995-4523, or email email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
Office of Student Financial Services
NYU School of Law
245 Sullivan Street, Suite #403
New York, NY 10012