NYU Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
thecilent

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Sat May 21, 2011 9:52 am

Wow congrats on the move. Very excitinggg

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 9:59 am

thecilent wrote:Wow congrats on the move. Very excitinggg

Thanks! You would've known if you hadn't ditched us for so long. :mrgreen:

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 am

Haha I've been busy! I'll be checking in more regularly now, though. Almost time to go through all the success threads I've bookmarked :shock: =P

spacepenguin

Postby spacepenguin » Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

thecilent wrote:Haha I've been busy! I'll be checking in more regularly now, though. Almost time to go through all the success threads I've bookmarked :shock: =P

You know, I've done the exact same thing and constantly read over them. Don't be ashamed.

And law_monkey, you better find the coolest places to drink/eat/hang out while you're there, because you will eventually be my unofficial tour guide. No pressure though.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Sat May 21, 2011 11:35 am

spacepenguin wrote:
thecilent wrote:Haha I've been busy! I'll be checking in more regularly now, though. Almost time to go through all the success threads I've bookmarked :shock: =P

You know, I've done the exact same thing and constantly read over them. Don't be ashamed.

Sometimes I feel like there is just no way regular readers of tls don't have an advantage going into 1L. Do you know what I mean?

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 12:30 pm

thecilent wrote:
spacepenguin wrote:

Sometimes I feel like there is just no way regular readers of tls don't have an advantage going into 1L. Do you know what I mean?

And yet they judge us. :(

And spacepenguin - I need to find friends in this city before I go bar hopping haha. Today I'm picking up a Subway sandwich, grabbing my Kindle, and heading out to Central Park for a nice, calm afternoon. I don't think that's what you're looking for though... :D

thegrayman

Postby thegrayman » Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 pm

law_monkey wrote:And spacepenguin - I need to find friends in this city before I go bar hopping haha. Today I'm picking up a Subway sandwich, grabbing my Kindle, and heading out to Central Park for a nice, calm afternoon. I don't think that's what you're looking for though... :D

That is awesome that you moved, where were you living before? I am totally looking forward to moving, right now I'm in CA

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 1:26 pm

thegrayman wrote:
law_monkey wrote:And spacepenguin - I need to find friends in this city before I go bar hopping haha. Today I'm picking up a Subway sandwich, grabbing my Kindle, and heading out to Central Park for a nice, calm afternoon. I don't think that's what you're looking for though... :D

That is awesome that you moved, where were you living before? I am totally looking forward to moving, right now I'm in CA

Oh cool! I was in Cali too for school. I just came out early for an internship.

spacepenguin

Postby spacepenguin » Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

law_monkey wrote:Oh cool! I was in Cali too for school. I just came out early for an internship.

Not just any internship. Always the modest one. Also, how's the weather?

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Sat May 21, 2011 4:11 pm

law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:

They only hate us because we're beautiful

spacepenguin

Postby spacepenguin » Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 pm

incompetentia wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:

I'm just going to pretend that students who strike out of OCI/PI are those who don't live and breath TLS.

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 pm

spacepenguin wrote:
incompetentia wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
thecilent wrote:

I'm just going to pretend that students who strike out of OCI/PI are those who don't live and breath TLS.

Um there's no pretending. That's a fact. TLSers are undefeatable.

glitched

Postby glitched » Sat May 21, 2011 6:02 pm

law_monkey wrote:Today I'm picking up a Subway sandwich, grabbing my Kindle, and heading out to Central Park for a nice, calm afternoon.

That sounds heavenly...

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 7:02 pm

glitched wrote:
law_monkey wrote:Today I'm picking up a Subway sandwich, grabbing my Kindle, and heading out to Central Park for a nice, calm afternoon.

That sounds heavenly...

I'm going to make it a Saturday afternoon tradition (weather and finals permitting), so you can join me when you get here! :D

whathojeeves

Postby whathojeeves » Sat May 21, 2011 7:05 pm

law_monkey wrote:
glitched wrote:

That sounds heavenly...

I'm going to make it a Saturday afternoon tradition (weather and finals permitting), so you can join me when you get here! :D

Can I come?

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 7:15 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
glitched wrote:

That sounds heavenly...

Can I come?

Of course! Weekly NYU 2014 bonding time!!!

whathojeeves

Postby whathojeeves » Sat May 21, 2011 7:20 pm

law_monkey wrote:

YAY! Can't wait. Though may I suggest we get sandwiches from the Time Warner Center instead? Mmmmm Bouchon Bakery. Yum.

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
law_monkey wrote:

YAY! Can't wait. Though may I suggest we get sandwiches from the Time Warner Center instead? Mmmmm Bouchon Bakery. Yum.

Yeah I don't know anything about New York, so I stuck with Subway because I can trust it. I would DEFINITELY appreciate trying new places!!!

glitched

Postby glitched » Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

i did a bunch of random lsat questions today to help a friend out... and i must say that i sorta kinda miss that test a little bit. lol i would never had said that 6 months ago... but damn, what a crazy trip this has all been.

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 7:53 pm

glitched wrote:i did a bunch of random lsat questions today to help a friend out... and i must say that i sorta kinda miss that test a little bit. lol i would never had said that 6 months ago... but damn, what a crazy trip this has all been.

I think I would have liked that test more if I wasn't so focused on the fact that it would determine my whole future.

whathojeeves

Postby whathojeeves » Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm

law_monkey wrote:
glitched wrote:i did a bunch of random lsat questions today to help a friend out... and i must say that i sorta kinda miss that test a little bit. lol i would never had said that 6 months ago... but damn, what a crazy trip this has all been.

I think I would have liked that test more if I wasn't so focused on the fact that it would determine my whole future.

I loved the LSAT. But I am basically a big dork, so don't judge me.

whathojeeves

Postby whathojeeves » Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

law_monkey wrote:
whathojeeves wrote:
law_monkey wrote:

Yeah I don't know anything about New York, so I stuck with Subway because I can trust it. I would DEFINITELY appreciate trying new places!!!

Stick with meeeeeee. I am all about foods.

law_monkey

Postby law_monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 8:12 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
whathojeeves wrote:
law_monkey wrote:

Stick with meeeeeee. I am all about foods.

We need to be besties IRL then. Food isn't what I need to live. It's the reason I live. :mrgreen:

whathojeeves

Postby whathojeeves » Sat May 21, 2011 8:34 pm

law_monkey wrote:
We need to be besties IRL then. Food isn't what I need to live. It's the reason I live. :mrgreen:

So done.

nihilism is key

Postby nihilism is key » Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm moving out there in a week! in the process of trying to find a june sublet right now.

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”