NYU Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Thu May 12, 2011 3:33 pm

ilovemulch wrote:So excited to be able to say: HELLO FUTURE CLASSMATES!! Innnnn today off WL!!'n

OMG I have seriously not been this happy about an acceptance all cycle...including my own! Sooo excited! :D :D :D

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 pm

ilovemulch wrote:So excited to be able to say: HELLO FUTURE CLASSMATES!! Innnnn today off WL!!'n


Noice. Congrats. Welcome to the terrordome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmmS5Odu6Ag

thegrayman
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thegrayman » Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

ilovemulch wrote:So excited to be able to say: HELLO FUTURE CLASSMATES!! Innnnn today off WL!!'n


quite awesome, welcome to the club!

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Congratulations! Judging by your username, this is going to be a good addition to the class

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 pm

incompetentia wrote:Congratulations! Judging by your username, this is going to be a good addition to the class

Um yeah. In case you all haven't noticed, we by far have the coolest class of any other school. I CANNOT wait until August. :D

User avatar
Muenchen
Posts: 1197
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Muenchen » Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

law_monkey wrote:
incompetentia wrote:Congratulations! Judging by your username, this is going to be a good addition to the class

Um yeah. In case you all haven't noticed, we by far have the coolest class of any other school. I CANNOT wait until August. :D


LOL

ilovemulch
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ilovemulch » Thu May 12, 2011 5:38 pm

incompetentia wrote:Congratulations! Judging by your username, this is going to be a good addition to the class


HAha not sure if this was sarcasm or not, lol, but i promise ill be fun! Ha. Love youuuu monkey! Now i need to scrollback thr all this housing stuff!! In general, are dorms livable?

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ahduth » Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Muenchen wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
incompetentia wrote:Congratulations! Judging by your username, this is going to be a good addition to the class

Um yeah. In case you all haven't noticed, we by far have the coolest class of any other school. I CANNOT wait until August. :D


LOL


Don't hate, Hyde Park. Is it okay if I call you Hyde Park?

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

ilovemulch wrote:HAha not sure if this was sarcasm or not, lol, but i promise ill be fun! Ha. Love youuuu monkey! Now i need to scrollback thr all this housing stuff!! In general, are dorms livable?

Not sarcasm, although I think I'm Team Stones myself.
The apartments look relatively reasonable to me, and I think there's a pretty fair number of us that are planning on living on-campus, although Mercer vs. Dag is always a question.


Also, Munich, don't front. Our class is modern and cosmopolitan. Your empire will crumble soon enough!

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Thu May 12, 2011 6:13 pm

incompetentia wrote:
ilovemulch wrote:HAha not sure if this was sarcasm or not, lol, but i promise ill be fun! Ha. Love youuuu monkey! Now i need to scrollback thr all this housing stuff!! In general, are dorms livable?

Not sarcasm, although I think I'm Team Stones myself.
The apartments look relatively reasonable to me, and I think there's a pretty fair number of us that are planning on living on-campus, although Mercer vs. Dag is always a question.


Also, Munich, don't front. Our class is modern and cosmopolitan. Your empire will crumble soon enough!


Some of the cool cats though are finding their own place in Brooklyn. :mrgreen:

User avatar
spacepenguin
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby spacepenguin » Thu May 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Welcome. Sorry that I'm late, but I'm the resident creep.

ilovemulch
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ilovemulch » Thu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

everyone seems awesome so far, haha! I just requested to join the FB group...lemme in lemme in!!

itimgtd
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby itimgtd » Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 pm

just got in off the waitlist. EXTREMELY EXCITED. I'm a bit late but it is so very very nice to meet you all....


for those waiting on the waitlist, pm me for my numbers.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
nihilism is key
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby nihilism is key » Thu May 12, 2011 9:25 pm

hellooo. joining! i tried to find the TLS NYU 2014 fbook group, but failed. its hard to let duke go, but i'm getting psyched for nyuuu.

itimgtd
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby itimgtd » Thu May 12, 2011 9:37 pm

nihilism is key wrote:hellooo. joining! i tried to find the TLS NYU 2014 fbook group, but failed. its hard to let duke go, but i'm getting psyched for nyuuu.


same here. hello there fellow duke to nyu-er!

User avatar
spacepenguin
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby spacepenguin » Thu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm

This is awesome! I thought we would never recover from the Harvard exodus. Welcome everyone.

thegrayman
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby thegrayman » Fri May 13, 2011 12:46 am

We are definitely the cool kids, I'm so cool I'm going to Vegas this weekend to rage.

Plus, I'm not too worried about losing money gambling, I just keep telling myself whatever damage I do will be a drop in the bucket compared to the debt I'm about to incur :D

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby incompetentia » Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 am

There is a secret TLS group, but we had to go make it sekrit.


If you want to message me directly, I am the dude that made the snarky comment about self-selection on the housing poll, and we can get you added.


Good to see more people coming in! We love people.

cruelestgame
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby cruelestgame » Fri May 13, 2011 1:03 am

congrats everyone off the waitlist and mulch!

ilovemulch
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby ilovemulch » Fri May 13, 2011 1:09 am

cruelestgame wrote:congrats everyone off the waitlist and mulch!


awww thanks for the shout out cruelest! I remember you from back in the ole days of october/november..good to reunite!

cruelestgame
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby cruelestgame » Fri May 13, 2011 1:12 am

haha i wish those days were forgotten but they definitely all seem worth it now. and they seem so long ago. congrats again though! i'm very happy for you

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 pm

thegrayman wrote:We are definitely the cool kids, I'm so cool I'm going to Vegas this weekend to rage.

Plus, I'm not too worried about losing money gambling, I just keep telling myself whatever damage I do will be a drop in the bucket compared to the debt I'm about to incur :D


Damn, I was close to going to Vegas this weekend too. Opted out at the last second. Should be pretty sick though weather-wise.

neyaae
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby neyaae » Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Where does NYU law hold it's graduation ceremony? Does the law school hold a separate ceremony from the rest of the university? Just curious.

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby glitched » Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

neyaae wrote:Where does NYU law hold it's graduation ceremony? Does the law school hold a separate ceremony from the rest of the university? Just curious.


times square 8)


lol in all honesty i'm pretty sure its washington square park.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2014

Postby law_monkey » Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

glitched wrote:
neyaae wrote:Where does NYU law hold it's graduation ceremony? Does the law school hold a separate ceremony from the rest of the university? Just curious.


times square 8)


lol in all honesty i'm pretty sure its washington square park.

It's probably similar to other large schools where they have a main commencement for everyone and then individual ceremonies by school/department. But is it bad that I'm on TLS right now in the middle of my graduation ceremony? :oops:




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest