LSN Share Thread

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 pm


Hahahahahahahaha I love you for that LSN name.
But I hate you for those numbers...

User avatar
MY2010
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 am

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby MY2010 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:01 pm


User avatar
psychlaw
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby psychlaw » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:33 pm

I'm voting for sticking with AD!

granger
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby granger » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 pm

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bowsandarrows

made an AD but that site is a drag, glad LSN updated!

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby piccolittle » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

I have a very unhealthy addiction to LSN... just can't wait til apps start getting sent out so I can obsessively check everyone who applied to Virginia... kidding, but only sort of.

Anyway, it's meeeeeeeeee: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/piccolittle

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:14 pm

piccolittle wrote:I have a very unhealthy addiction to LSN... just can't wait til apps start getting sent out so I can obsessively check everyone who applied to Virginia... kidding, but only sort of.

Anyway, it's meeeeeeeeee: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/piccolittle

UVA's graph is the most ridiculously unhelpful one ever. YP, anyone?

User avatar
afcanoe
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby afcanoe » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Yay, LSN! http://lawschoolnumbers.com/afcanoe

AD is prettier than LSN, but I'm not a fan of its lack of data and overall clunkiness. I made a profile on AD, but I have to agree with eskimo that it ain't real until it's on LSN. :D

In case you're an AD loyalist, I'm http://www.admissionsdean.com/afcanoe/profile

I am both freaked out about apps starting to open up next week and dying to be done with this whole process. Good luck, everyone!

User avatar
afcanoe
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby afcanoe » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Sentry wrote:[url]http://www.admissionsdean.com/bobloblaw/profile[/url]


:mrgreen:

Xaintes
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Xaintes » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Just registered on LSN! http://lawschoolnumbers.com/Xaintes

Very excited :D

User avatar
afcanoe
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby afcanoe » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:31 pm

eskimo wrote:
Knockglock wrote:
eskimo wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/eskimo

Knock and Eskimo: if there's a 2014 thread, we're there.

Also, AdmissionsDean is so pretty. The interviews are pretty good, too.


We're like Batman and Robin :P.

There's something wrong with your LSN, it says it's not visible or not there or something.

Sounds good, Robin. :wink:

I think it's fixed now.


eskimo - when I try to find you on LSN, I get the same message that knock encountered: "That profile either does not exist or is not visible."

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby d34d9823 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:28 pm

afcanoe wrote:Yay, LSN! http://lawschoolnumbers.com/afcanoe

AD is prettier than LSN, but I'm not a fan of its lack of data and overall clunkiness. I made a profile on AD, but I have to agree with eskimo that it ain't real until it's on LSN. :D

In case you're an AD loyalist, I'm http://www.admissionsdean.com/afcanoe/profile

I am both freaked out about apps starting to open up next week and dying to be done with this whole process. Good luck, everyone!

I agree, let's stick to LSN. AD looks nice, but LSN feels smoother.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm

afcanoe wrote:
eskimo wrote:
Knockglock wrote:
eskimo wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/eskimo

Knock and Eskimo: if there's a 2014 thread, we're there.

Also, AdmissionsDean is so pretty. The interviews are pretty good, too.


We're like Batman and Robin :P.

There's something wrong with your LSN, it says it's not visible or not there or something.

Sounds good, Robin. :wink:

I think it's fixed now.


eskimo - when I try to find you on LSN, I get the same message that knock encountered: "That profile either does not exist or is not visible."

Are you logged in? I set it on hidden - does that mean everyone can't see it or just people not logged in?

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby piccolittle » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:55 pm

eskimo wrote:Are you logged in? I set it on hidden - does that mean everyone can't see it or just people not logged in?


I'm always signed in and I can't see you either.

User avatar
Pleasye
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Pleasye » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

piccolittle wrote:
eskimo wrote:Are you logged in? I set it on hidden - does that mean everyone can't see it or just people not logged in?


I'm always signed in and I can't see you either.


same...I think it's just hidden from everyone if you set it on that.

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Deuce » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

To check out an egregiously long app. list:

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/ildeuce/jd

User avatar
afcanoe
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby afcanoe » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Ildeuce wrote:To check out an egregiously long app. list:

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/ildeuce/jd


Holy shit. Why? And, more importantly, how are you going to afford all the app. fees*?

Edit: *Unless you have an LSAC fee waiver, in which case, nm.
Last edited by afcanoe on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
afcanoe
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby afcanoe » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

LSpleaseee wrote:
piccolittle wrote:
eskimo wrote:Are you logged in? I set it on hidden - does that mean everyone can't see it or just people not logged in?


I'm always signed in and I can't see you either.


same...I think it's just hidden from everyone if you set it on that.

This.

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby d34d9823 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 pm

afcanoe wrote:
LSpleaseee wrote:
piccolittle wrote:
eskimo wrote:Are you logged in? I set it on hidden - does that mean everyone can't see it or just people not logged in?


I'm always signed in and I can't see you either.


same...I think it's just hidden from everyone if you set it on that.

This.


User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Haha sorry. It says something vague about not being visible to the public, so I thought that meant registered users could see it. I'll fix it later so you guys can see my [hopefully amazing] cycle. :D

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 pm

I should be visible now.

Is there any way to put schools in order? It's kind of driving me crazy that they're all over the place - they're not ranked by order OR alphabetical.

User avatar
Pleasye
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Pleasye » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm

eskimo wrote:I should be visible now.

Is there any way to put schools in order? It's kind of driving me crazy that they're all over the place - they're not ranked by order OR alphabetical.


you're visible now..and I second that question.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 pm

I even added them in the order I wanted them... :(

User avatar
Pleasye
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Pleasye » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm

I feel like mine stayed in the order I added them in but I can't remember

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby kazu » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 pm

eskimo wrote:I even added them in the order I wanted them... :(


Yeah me too... +1 on the question.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest