LSN Share Thread

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
DaveBear07
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

LSN Share Thread

Postby DaveBear07 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Sup TLS c/o 2014,

Hit me up with your LSN accounts so I can follow you all! Mine's DaveBear07.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

DaveBear07 wrote:Sup TLS c/o 2014,

Hit me up with your LSN accounts so I can follow you all! Mine's DaveBear07.


http://lawschoolnumbers.com/CharlieMurphy

I'll follow you, numbers twin 8).

User avatar
DaveBear07
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby DaveBear07 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Haha-- CharlieMurphy, brilliant.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:06 pm

DaveBear07 wrote:Haha-- CharlieMurphy, brilliant.


I'm locked out of my "Knockglock" LSN account :(. Fix your site LSN people.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Hannibal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 pm

I don't see the new cycle, am I dumb <___<

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Hannibal wrote:I don't see the new cycle, am I dumb <___<


It's not up yet, but lots of people have already made their profiles. The LSN people really need to maintain their website better.

eLegal
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby eLegal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Admissionsdean.com's 2010-11 cycle is already up and running and it's far easier to track other applicants using that site than LSN. Check it out at http://www.admissionsdean.com.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 pm

eLegal wrote:Admissionsdean.com's 2010-11 cycle is already up and running and it's far easier to track other applicants using that site than LSN. Check it out at http://www.admissionsdean.com.


That site looks cool, just made an account and am filling out basic information now.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 pm

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/eskimo

Knock and Eskimo: if there's a 2014 thread, we're there.

Also, AdmissionsDean is so pretty. The interviews are pretty good, too.
Last edited by Dany on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Hannibal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 pm

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/jschumer

Ignore my lsat number, it's just a goal.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:56 pm

eskimo wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/eskimo

Knock and Eskimo: if there's a 2014 thread, we're there.

Also, AdmissionsDean is so pretty. The interviews are pretty good, too.


We're like Batman and Robin :P.

There's something wrong with your LSN, it says it's not visible or not there or something.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Knockglock wrote:
eskimo wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/eskimo

Knock and Eskimo: if there's a 2014 thread, we're there.

Also, AdmissionsDean is so pretty. The interviews are pretty good, too.


We're like Batman and Robin :P.

There's something wrong with your LSN, it says it's not visible or not there or something.

Sounds good, Robin. :wink:

I think it's fixed now.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Hannibal » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Eh? I can see eskimo.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Hannibal » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 am

Admissionsdean prompted a security warning from Chrome. No thank you <___<

Edit: Apparently it was just a certificate issue that was solved by correcting a link. Not an issue.
Last edited by Hannibal on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DaveBear07
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby DaveBear07 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 am

Whoa whoa whoa. We can't have two different sites. We need consensus.

Having said that, I'm about to check the other one out. I'll report back here with my thoughts.

Edit: Ok Hannibal's post was enough to deter me. Haha.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 am

eskimo wrote:
Knockglock wrote:
eskimo wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/eskimo

Knock and Eskimo: if there's a 2014 thread, we're there.

Also, AdmissionsDean is so pretty. The interviews are pretty good, too.


We're like Batman and Robin :P.

There's something wrong with your LSN, it says it's not visible or not there or something.

Sounds good, Robin. :wink:

I think it's fixed now.


Hahaha :P. I posted some love to your LSN wall :).

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Hannibal » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 am

I left you both some love. This made me realize that with all these T14 hopefuls here we're bound to have a ton going to the same schools. I need to stop being an ass everywhere.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:17 am

Hannibal wrote:I left you both some love. This made me realize that with all these T14 hopefuls here we're bound to have a ton going to the same schools. I need to stop being an ass everywhere.


Yeah, if you look at the Class of 2013 thread, there's multiple TLSers at tons of schools, including most if not all T-14's i'm assuming. I don't know about you guys, but i'm planning on forming a study group or some alliances with the TLSers who go to whatever school I end up at :mrgreen:.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Hannibal » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 am

I'm starting to set my school choices. I think my priorities are out of whack a little bit cause I was about to put Irvine #4 and Columbia #5 <___<

This is fun.

Somebody at Virginia got WL with a 4.2 GPA and a 176 LSAT. WTF?
Last edited by Hannibal on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

Hannibal wrote:I'm starting to set my school choices. I think my priorities are out of whack a little bit cause I was about to put Irvine #4 and Columbia #5 <___<

This is fun.


With the California bump, that's probably appropriate :P.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Dany » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 am

Hannibal wrote:I need to stop being an ass everywhere.

I just laughed a lot at that for some reason.

I will probably have edited statements on TLS for half my 1L class, so maybe they will like me?

User avatar
DaveBear07
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby DaveBear07 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:26 am

I hate the idea of a study group. But I would consider it if, and only if, it were with some TLS'ers. Cuz we'd get shiz done man.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby kazu » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 am

Does anyone have a clue when this cycle's going to be up?

LSN sure is taking their time :roll:

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby Knock » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 am

kazu wrote:Does anyone have a clue when this cycle's going to be up?

LSN sure is taking their time :roll:


Probably never, they seem to be really lagging it on getting the new cycle up. Especially since it's already under way, and has been for a while.

Someone should make a new LSN with all the old data and actually maintain and update it.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: LSN Share Thread

Postby kazu » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 am

Knockglock wrote:Probably never, they seem to be really lagging it on getting the new cycle up. Especially since it's already under way, and has been for a while.

Someone should make a new LSN with all the old data and actually maintain and update it.

:cry: :cry: :cry:




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest