Northwestern Law Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby bjsesq » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Remnantofisrael wrote:I was the guy in the blue and other colored striped shirt untucked. Grey man bag.

Follies was good but toooooo gd long.

It was pretty long. Glad you enjoyed the show, though. Some of us may have been in it.

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

bjsesq wrote:
Remnantofisrael wrote:I was the guy in the blue and other colored striped shirt untucked. Grey man bag.

Follies was good but toooooo gd long.

It was pretty long. Glad you enjoyed the show, though. Some of us may have been in it.


were any of you on the poster? I didn't get to take in the show :( If it helps my lunchtime "real NU student" did yell at me that I should go...

User avatar
Eugenie Danglars
Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 am

For people who've already deposited, did you receive any confirmation they'd gotten it? I'm having the check mailed by a third party since I'm abroad, so I just want to make sure everything's in order.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13916
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby rinkrat19 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 am

Guess who's been banned by accident since Tuesday? I got reinstated this morning--don't know if the mods figured it out on their own or if one of the guys I ran into IRL at ASW this weekend spoke up for me.

ANYWAY, seeing Chicago and NU for the first time has been almost without exception a total blast. I wish all the people I met the past 2 days were going to be MY classmates in when I start in 2012.

If you were there, I was the tallish chick with curly hair, a brown parka and a bright fuchsia bag.

I took a bunch of photos, which I'll post when I get to a real computer.

Bumi
Posts: 947
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby Bumi » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:Guess who's been banned by accident since Tuesday? I got reinstated this morning--don't know if the mods figured it out on their own or if one of the guys I ran into IRL at ASW this weekend spoke up for me.


Welcome back. Did you guys stay out late last night?

User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby bjsesq » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

homestyle28 wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
Remnantofisrael wrote:I was the guy in the blue and other colored striped shirt untucked. Grey man bag.

Follies was good but toooooo gd long.

It was pretty long. Glad you enjoyed the show, though. Some of us may have been in it.


were any of you on the poster? I didn't get to take in the show :( If it helps my lunchtime "real NU student" did yell at me that I should go...

Maybe some of us were.

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:Guess who's been banned by accident since Tuesday? I got reinstated this morning--don't know if the mods figured it out on their own or if one of the guys I ran into IRL at ASW this weekend spoke up for me.

ANYWAY, seeing Chicago and NU for the first time has been almost without exception a total blast. I wish all the people I met the past 2 days were going to be MY classmates in when I start in 2012.

If you were there, I was the tallish chick with curly hair, a brown parka and a bright fuchsia bag.

I took a bunch of photos, which I'll post when I get to a real computer.


Glad you got back in...I did post in mod forum, but no one responded...I'll take credit anyway :)

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:52 pm

bjsesq wrote:
homestyle28 wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
Remnantofisrael wrote:I was the guy in the blue and other colored striped shirt untucked. Grey man bag.

Follies was good but toooooo gd long.

It was pretty long. Glad you enjoyed the show, though. Some of us may have been in it.


were any of you on the poster? I didn't get to take in the show :( If it helps my lunchtime "real NU student" did yell at me that I should go...

Maybe some of us were.


None of the veteran NU TLSers actually want to be found...that's my theory anyways

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Bumi wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:Guess who's been banned by accident since Tuesday? I got reinstated this morning--don't know if the mods figured it out on their own or if one of the guys I ran into IRL at ASW this weekend spoke up for me.


Welcome back. Did you guys stay out late last night?


Rinkrat totally pointed out the back of your head to me...just ran out of time to introduce...if we make an Aug meet-up happen, I'm there

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby 09042014 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm

homestyle28 wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
homestyle28 wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
Follies was good but toooooo gd long.

It was pretty long. Glad you enjoyed the show, though. Some of us may have been in it.


were any of you on the poster? I didn't get to take in the show :( If it helps my lunchtime "real NU student" did yell at me that I should go...

Maybe some of us were.


None of the veteran NU TLSers actually want to be found...that's my theory anyways[/quote]

You guys should have had a TLS meet up.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13916
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby rinkrat19 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Bumi wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:Guess who's been banned by accident since Tuesday? I got reinstated this morning--don't know if the mods figured it out on their own or if one of the guys I ran into IRL at ASW this weekend spoke up for me.


Welcome back. Did you guys stay out late last night?


I didn't stay much longer than you...I didn't want to walk back to my hotel much later than that, and plus I wanted to minimize my hangover for my day of museum geekery today.

ArghItsBlarg
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby ArghItsBlarg » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 am

So I'm officially attending (Yay!), but what with the AJD program I'm technically class of 2013. It still cool if I hang out here for a bit?

User avatar
Aine
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby Aine » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 pm

ArghItsBlarg wrote:So I'm officially attending (Yay!), but what with the AJD program I'm technically class of 2013. It still cool if I hang out here for a bit?


Yay! Yeah I think we'll tolerate you for a bit :)

casterfield
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby casterfield » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:46 pm

ArghItsBlarg wrote:So I'm officially attending (Yay!), but what with the AJD program I'm technically class of 2013. It still cool if I hang out here for a bit?


Congratulations, man! I'm thinking I may make that decision tomorrow.

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm

now I'm dying out of curiosity if I met any of you this weekend...and I was going to say miser fancy pants AJD should start his own thread ;) kidding us oldies gotta stick together!

ArghItsBlarg
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby ArghItsBlarg » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 pm

I see how it is. The Follies make fun of us and now you think you get to crack wise too!

User avatar
Drew2010
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby Drew2010 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm

ArghItsBlarg wrote:So I'm officially attending (Yay!), but what with the AJD program I'm technically class of 2013. It still cool if I hang out here for a bit?


The AJD program is the way to go.. if anything I wish I could cut it down to just one year..

User avatar
Aine
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby Aine » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:00 am

homestyle28 wrote:now I'm dying out of curiosity if I met any of you this weekend...and I was going to say miser fancy pants AJD should start his own thread ;) kidding us oldies gotta stick together!


Homestyle is that your child/can I babysit?? SO CUTE.

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 am

Aine wrote:
homestyle28 wrote:now I'm dying out of curiosity if I met any of you this weekend...and I was going to say miser fancy pants AJD should start his own thread ;) kidding us oldies gotta stick together!


Homestyle is that your child/can I babysit?? SO CUTE.


It is, and yes you can :)!

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby whathojeeves » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:28 pm

I wonder if Johann's wife had her baby...

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 pm

whathojeeves wrote:I wonder if Johann's wife had her baby...


Not as of yesterday afternoon, we had an email exchange and I asked.

casterfield
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby casterfield » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Just committed to attend Northwestern and withdrew from other schools. Yay Northwestern!

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:01 pm

casterfield wrote:Just committed to attend Northwestern and withdrew from other schools. Yay Northwestern!


Congrats and welcome!

User avatar
Eugenie Danglars
Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

casterfield wrote:Just committed to attend Northwestern and withdrew from other schools. Yay Northwestern!


Yay! Welcome, classmate :-)

I just heard that my deposit was received, so everything for me is finally in order. Been a long time since October...

User avatar
src42
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Re: Northwestern Law Class of 2014

Postby src42 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Anyone know if the scholarship/deposit agreement is binding? I want to deposit tomorrow but I still haven't heard from a couple schools and I'm waiting to hear about $ from another.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest