UVA Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
joeshmo39
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 am

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby joeshmo39 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 am

WVUCelticFan wrote:In more serious news, getting excited for Thursday/Friday.
I'll be wearing the WVU shirt at the bbq.


I'll be at the keg wearing my Pitt shirt. Find me and WE SHALL DO BATTLE.

User avatar
Cavalier
Posts: 1994
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby Cavalier » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am

I'll be wearing green.

albanach
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby albanach » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Who's taking a LS tour this afternoon, and which one are you planning to go on?

Also, we discussed beer @ south street some time ago. Given the BBQ, do folk still want to meet there, and if so at what time?

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby flyingpanda » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 pm

albanach wrote:Who's taking a LS tour this afternoon, and which one are you planning to go on?

Also, we discussed beer @ south street some time ago. Given the BBQ, do folk still want to meet there, and if so at what time?


I think you guys should just go to the BBQ, then come to Pong for Pila/Bar Review after. If you're here earlier, come out to the drunk league game in half an hour.

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby paulinaporizkova » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 pm

albanach wrote:Who's taking a LS tour this afternoon, and which one are you planning to go on?

Also, we discussed beer @ south street some time ago. Given the BBQ, do folk still want to meet there, and if so at what time?

i think we might go to the BBQ? don't know. leaving in about 20 to go watch flyingpanda play softball. skipping the law school tour to do so (oops?)

albanach, stop on by!

albanach
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby albanach » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm

paulinaporizkova wrote:
stop on by!


Is it at The Park?

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby flyingpanda » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Copeley across from the front of school

User avatar
luckyme
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby luckyme » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

did everyone receive the "continuing duty" email today?

User avatar
flyingpanda
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby flyingpanda » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

luckyme wrote:did everyone receive the "continuing duty" email today?


Yeah, it's just a university wide email.

User avatar
LLB2JD
Posts: 745
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby LLB2JD » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

luckyme wrote:did everyone receive the "continuing duty" email today?



Did you receive it at your @UVA address?

Brock2010
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 am

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby Brock2010 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 pm

What is the continuing duty email? Also I assume we get our email addresses when we put down a deposit?

slotwide
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 am

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby slotwide » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:47 pm

I was wondering about the email address too. My girlfriend is going to UVA for another grad program and has already received her email address.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby r6_philly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:53 am

Open house was awesome. That is all.

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby paulinaporizkova » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 am

r6_philly wrote:Open house was awesome. That is all.

agreed! good to meet you again r6! you and 3yrs are awesome

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby r6_philly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am

paulinaporizkova wrote:
r6_philly wrote:Open house was awesome. That is all.

agreed! good to meet you again r6! you and 3yrs are awesome


Nice to meet you too! It was a pleasure to meet everyone, the class of 2014 seems like an awesome bunch.

User avatar
suspicious android
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby suspicious android » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 am

r6_philly wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
r6_philly wrote:Open house was awesome. That is all.

agreed! good to meet you again r6! you and 3yrs are awesome


Nice to meet you too! It was a pleasure to meet everyone, the class of 2014 seems like an awesome bunch.


Hey, I just realized something.. were you the guy in the white shirt who was talking to Kevin Donavan after the private practice info session? I was up there as well (brown shirt and blue jeans), but didn't make the connection if it was you, I had a different picture in my mind.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby r6_philly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:15 pm

suspicious android wrote:
Hey, I just realized something.. were you the guy in the white shirt who was talking to Kevin Donavan after the private practice info session? I was up there as well (brown shirt and blue jeans), but didn't make the connection if it was you, I had a different picture in my mind.


I did go talk to him about Philly. I had a black shirt and really long hair, and a large tattoo on my arm. Did I talk to you or where you waiting? I only talk to one of the people who was waiting.

User avatar
suspicious android
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby suspicious android » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 pm

r6_philly wrote:I did go talk to him about Philly. I had a black shirt and really long hair, and a large tattoo on my arm. Did I talk to you or where you waiting? I only talk to one of the people who was waiting.


Oh, I got the color shirt wrong but that was definitely you then, I noticed the hair and tattoo, but didn't want to give out anything too specific. Nah, we didn't speak, I just overheard a guy talk about being at Penn, getting an MA, etc. then made the connection when I saw that you were there this weekend. Definitely had a different mental picture of you.:)

You figure out if you're attending yet?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby r6_philly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 pm

suspicious android wrote:
r6_philly wrote:I did go talk to him about Philly. I had a black shirt and really long hair, and a large tattoo on my arm. Did I talk to you or where you waiting? I only talk to one of the people who was waiting.


Oh, I got the color shirt wrong but that was definitely you then, I noticed the hair and tattoo, but didn't want to give out anything too specific. Nah, we didn't speak, I just overheard a guy talk about being at Penn, getting an MA, etc. then made the connection when I saw that you were there this weekend. Definitely had a different mental picture of you.:)

You figure out if you're attending yet?


I know I look nothing like my avatar haha

I have not decided, but I was really impressed with UVA and the rest of the class of 2014. I met quite a few cool people that I would definitely be friends with, and most are decided on UVA. It's definitely a solid choice I would be happy with. Financial aid is still going to make a large part of my decision, so the waiting goes on.

User avatar
icouldbuyu
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby icouldbuyu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 pm

r6_philly wrote:
suspicious android wrote:
r6_philly wrote:I did go talk to him about Philly. I had a black shirt and really long hair, and a large tattoo on my arm. Did I talk to you or where you waiting? I only talk to one of the people who was waiting.


Oh, I got the color shirt wrong but that was definitely you then, I noticed the hair and tattoo, but didn't want to give out anything too specific. Nah, we didn't speak, I just overheard a guy talk about being at Penn, getting an MA, etc. then made the connection when I saw that you were there this weekend. Definitely had a different mental picture of you.:)

You figure out if you're attending yet?


I know I look nothing like my avatar haha

I have not decided, but I was really impressed with UVA and the rest of the class of 2014. I met quite a few cool people that I would definitely be friends with, and most are decided on UVA. It's definitely a solid choice I would be happy with. Financial aid is still going to make a large part of my decision, so the waiting goes on.


I hope I'm one of them :D....I was impressed by some of the really cute girls, thats what really sold me other than the general demeanor

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby arism87 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

icouldbuyu wrote:I hope I'm one of them :D....I was impressed by some of the really cute girls, thats what really sold me other than the general demeanor


Aw, shucks, flattered :oops:

lol jk

User avatar
icouldbuyu
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby icouldbuyu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

arism87 wrote:
icouldbuyu wrote:I hope I'm one of them :D....I was impressed by some of the really cute girls, thats what really sold me other than the general demeanor


Aw, shucks, flattered :oops:

lol jk

Lol, were you there?

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby arism87 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm

icouldbuyu wrote:
arism87 wrote:
icouldbuyu wrote:I hope I'm one of them :D....I was impressed by some of the really cute girls, thats what really sold me other than the general demeanor


Aw, shucks, flattered :oops:

lol jk

Lol, were you there?


Haha yep

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby r6_philly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm

To both icouldbuyu and arism87: you were

User avatar
icouldbuyu
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2014

Postby icouldbuyu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:45 pm

arism87 wrote:
icouldbuyu wrote:
arism87 wrote:
icouldbuyu wrote:I hope I'm one of them :D....I was impressed by some of the really cute girls, thats what really sold me other than the general demeanor


Aw, shucks, flattered :oops:

lol jk

Lol, were you there?


Haha yep


Prolly was targeted at you then although we didn't formally meet :D




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest