TLS Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
maxm2764
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby maxm2764 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:37 pm

This just got me really excited.

User avatar
ZachOda
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby ZachOda » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 pm

angiej wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:
ZachOda wrote:Something tells me this isn't going to anywhere near as enjoyable as applying to UG

Still, got to be excited... let's get to it Class of '14!


I had the luxury of knowing that all of my results for UG would come out on the exact same day. Now it's rolling and I'll be a little anxious every time I check my e-mail or get a phone call from someone I don't know from a weird area code (which is often since my classmates are from all across the country) for around 4 months. :lol:

Good luck everyone!

This is exactly why I'm anxious (even before I've submitted any apps!). Anyone have any idea how common it is to get a call as opposed to snail mail or email? I have limited access to my phone during the day, hopefully they will leave a specific voicemail rather than leaving me to wonder.


Just thought about this and changed my voicemail message

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Deuce » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

ZachOda wrote:
angiej wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:
ZachOda wrote:Something tells me this isn't going to anywhere near as enjoyable as applying to UG

Still, got to be excited... let's get to it Class of '14!


I had the luxury of knowing that all of my results for UG would come out on the exact same day. Now it's rolling and I'll be a little anxious every time I check my e-mail or get a phone call from someone I don't know from a weird area code (which is often since my classmates are from all across the country) for around 4 months. :lol:

Good luck everyone!

This is exactly why I'm anxious (even before I've submitted any apps!). Anyone have any idea how common it is to get a call as opposed to snail mail or email? I have limited access to my phone during the day, hopefully they will leave a specific voicemail rather than leaving me to wonder.


Just thought about this and changed my voicemail message


+1

User avatar
flynavyjets
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby flynavyjets » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:54 pm

maxm2764 wrote:This just got me really excited.


that's what she said.

User avatar
brickman
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby brickman » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

here I come!

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Hannibal » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm

brickman wrote:here I come!


That's what she said too.

User avatar
brickman
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby brickman » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Hannibal wrote:
brickman wrote:here I come!


That's what she said too.


pleasant.

User avatar
Wanpsack1
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Wanpsack1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm

wolverine2014 wrote:I'll be at Michigan next year! Super excited!



Guess I'll see you there. Summer start?

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby homestyle28 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 am

So what are people doing with there year off? I'm doing an Americorps VISTA gig which is super duper slow...and becoming a dad.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby kazu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 am

homestyle28 wrote:So what are people doing with there year off? I'm doing an Americorps VISTA gig which is super duper slow...and becoming a dad.

Oh wow :shock: :shock: That's amazing!! Congratulations!

I'm not doing anything as special as that. I'll probably spend half of it working and the other half of it traveling. :)

User avatar
Burgstaller04
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Burgstaller04 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 am

homestyle28 wrote:So what are people doing with there year off? I'm doing an Americorps VISTA gig which is super duper slow...and becoming a dad.


I'll be working, wedding planning, and trying to avoid my fiance killing me for screwing up wedding planning.

Apple Tree
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Apple Tree » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 am

I'll be working to save money, volunteering, and learning salsa and tennis. :D

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby acrossthelake » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Apple Tree wrote:I'll be working to save money, volunteering, and learning salsa and tennis. :D


Dance and tennis are my two of my favorite activities. :lol:

I'll be finishing up undergrad...

User avatar
angiej
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:25 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby angiej » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:17 pm

I will also be finishing undergrad . . . with 18 credits both the fall and spring semester. *sigh*

User avatar
ZachOda
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby ZachOda » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Finishing undergrad and working way too much

User avatar
mpasi
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby mpasi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Withdrawing from the Class of 2014. Shooting for 2015 instead. :( Good luck guys!

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Deuce » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:03 pm

mpasi wrote:Withdrawing from the Class of 2014. Shooting for 2015 instead. :( Good luck guys!


Porque?

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby romothesavior » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 pm


User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Hannibal » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

romothesavior wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=83123

Class of 2014, you're doing it wrong.


Wow, that's a sick post. I'm sure we'll make one like it once acceptances roll in.

obsquared
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby obsquared » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Good luck everyone!

User avatar
mpasi
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby mpasi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Ildeuce wrote:
mpasi wrote:Withdrawing from the Class of 2014. Shooting for 2015 instead. :( Good luck guys!


Porque?



Would rather get a grad degree first.

User avatar
Jack Smirks
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Jack Smirks » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Here we go 2014ers, Nova, Barry or Bust.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby thecilent » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 pm

naterj wrote:Here we go 2014ers, Nova, Barry or Bust.

User avatar
Xnegd
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Xnegd » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Happy Friday the 13th!

I can't wait to apply!!!

User avatar
Bosque
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Postby Bosque » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm

romothesavior wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=83123

Class of 2014, you're doing it wrong.


QFT

Seriously guys. You are really doing it wrong.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest