Michigan Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
User avatar
src42
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby src42 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:38 pm

whathojeeves wrote:Perf, thanks! Am slooooooowly going through all my withdrawal e-mails today, likely depositing next week.
I hope I can deposit soon...still trying to convince my girlfriend that Ann Arbor is the best place for both of us... :)

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 pm

src42 wrote:
whathojeeves wrote:Perf, thanks! Am slooooooowly going through all my withdrawal e-mails today, likely depositing next week.
I hope I can deposit soon...still trying to convince my girlfriend that Ann Arbor is the best place for both of us... :)


Haha it seems like a perfect place for a love nest though that might mess with your head trying to gun the shit out of 1L.

User avatar
twelda
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby twelda » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:50 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
src42 wrote:
whathojeeves wrote:Perf, thanks! Am slooooooowly going through all my withdrawal e-mails today, likely depositing next week.
I hope I can deposit soon...still trying to convince my girlfriend that Ann Arbor is the best place for both of us... :)


Haha it seems like a perfect place for a love nest though that might mess with your head trying to gun the shit out of 1L.


My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:56 pm

twelda wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
src42 wrote:
whathojeeves wrote:Perf, thanks! Am slooooooowly going through all my withdrawal e-mails today, likely depositing next week.
I hope I can deposit soon...still trying to convince my girlfriend that Ann Arbor is the best place for both of us... :)


Haha it seems like a perfect place for a love nest though that might mess with your head trying to gun the shit out of 1L.


My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?


That's what my SO is thinking. I'll have to see. I think it will be for the best because hopefuly I'll have law school down by then.

User avatar
thelaststraw05
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby thelaststraw05 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:57 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
twelda wrote:
My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?


That's what my SO is thinking. I'll have to see. I think it will be for the best because hopefuly I'll have law school down by then.


We can have a "we're so fucking lonely" support group!

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

thelaststraw05 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
twelda wrote:
My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?


That's what my SO is thinking. I'll have to see. I think it will be for the best because hopefuly I'll have law school down by then.


We can have a "we're so fucking lonely" support group!


It's called Redtube

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:59 pm

thelaststraw05 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
twelda wrote:
My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?


That's what my SO is thinking. I'll have to see. I think it will be for the best because hopefuly I'll have law school down by then.


We can have a "we're so fucking lonely" support group!


Add me to that list, my SO of six years is going to be in Texas...

User avatar
er doctor
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby er doctor » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Excellence = a Habit wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
twelda wrote:
My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?


That's what my SO is thinking. I'll have to see. I think it will be for the best because hopefuly I'll have law school down by then.


We can have a "we're so fucking lonely" support group!


Add me to that list, my SO of six years is going to be in Texas...


Sign me up! My SO will be in Chicago.

User avatar
src42
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby src42 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 pm

er doctor wrote:Sign me up! My SO will be in Chicago.
Dang. Does ANYONE have a SO that is joining them for 1L?

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
twelda wrote:
My boyfriend's thinking of moving out after 1L...best of both worlds?


That's what my SO is thinking. I'll have to see. I think it will be for the best because hopefuly I'll have law school down by then.


We can have a "we're so fucking lonely" support group!


It's called Redtube


ahahaha oh phid house is going to be awesome...

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby sanguar » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:15 pm

src42 wrote:
er doctor wrote:Sign me up! My SO will be in Chicago.
Dang. Does ANYONE have a SO that is joining them for 1L?


Mine is, but we're only moving north 45 minutes from where we are now. And we have two kids, so that's an added layer of movement upheaval.

User avatar
thelaststraw05
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby thelaststraw05 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:16 pm

One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:35 pm

thelaststraw05 wrote:One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?


This sounds pretty awsome. I don't know how to make any real cocktails but I'd like to learn.

User avatar
thelaststraw05
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby thelaststraw05 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?


This sounds pretty awsome. I don't know how to make any real cocktails but I'd like to learn.


There's an app for that.

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:41 pm

thelaststraw05 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?


This sounds pretty awsome. I don't know how to make any real cocktails but I'd like to learn.


There's an app for that.


Too bad I don't have an Iphone.... :cry:

User avatar
er doctor
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby er doctor » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?


This sounds pretty awsome. I don't know how to make any real cocktails but I'd like to learn.


There's an app for that.


Too bad I don't have an Iphone.... :cry:


Oh my God how do you LIVE?

User avatar
twelda
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby twelda » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:43 pm

thelaststraw05 wrote:One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?


Local beer appreciation society? (The less impeccably-dressed cousin of the cocktail club)

User avatar
thelaststraw05
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby thelaststraw05 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:44 pm

er doctor wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:There's an app for that.


Too bad I don't have an Iphone.... :cry:


Oh my God how do you LIVE?


iPod Touch. Alternatively, there are books for that (poor man's app?).

User avatar
src42
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby src42 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:46 pm

twelda wrote:
thelaststraw05 wrote:One more club I want to start is a cocktail club. I'm a member of a cocktail club now. We get together and drink fancy drinks. If at a bar we would run up a tab over $100 each. By doing it at home, we keep it classy and cheaper.

Any other clubs necessary?


Local beer appreciation society? (The less impeccably-dressed cousin of the cocktail club)

Definitely, IN.

User avatar
whirledpeas86
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby whirledpeas86 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Excellence = a Habit wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:It's called Redtube


ahahaha oh phid house is going to be awesome...

:lol:

I can see it now: group redtube viewing sessions on a projector screen at the phid house.


Count me in!

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

er doctor wrote:Oh my God how do you LIVE?


I have a GZ Brigade. It is basically unbreakable and waterproof which comes in handy becuase I am a little rough with my things. It at least has email :oops:

Edit: I do have an Ipod touch though but no apps.

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 pm

whirledpeas86 wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:It's called Redtube


ahahaha oh phid house is going to be awesome...

:lol:

I can see it now: group redtube viewing sessions on a projector screen at the phid house.


Count me in!


Yaaaaay

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby whathojeeves » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:02 pm

whirledpeas86 wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:It's called Redtube


ahahaha oh phid house is going to be awesome...

:lol:

I can see it now: group redtube viewing sessions on a projector screen at the phid house.


Count me in!


I am apparently the only person NOT living in Phid -- can I still come?

dabbadon8
Posts: 767
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 am

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby dabbadon8 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Yeah how many PHID people are there now? I was hoping to get in but now it seems everyone on TLS has gotten it but me. I don't really know what they were looking for and kind of joked around in my app a lot. Oh well looks like I'll be in the LC. Unless one of you wants a crisp fiver to give up your spot...

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan Class of 2014

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 pm

dabbadon8 wrote:Yeah how many PHID people are there now? I was hoping to get in but now it seems everyone on TLS has gotten it but me. I don't really know what they were looking for and kind of joked around in my app a lot. Oh well looks like I'll be in the LC. Unless one of you wants a crisp fiver to give up your spot...


I joked around a shit ton as well. I still think they'll be coming for you dabbadon.




Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest