T2 transfer to SMU? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

T2 transfer to SMU?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi, I'm wondering if I'm crazy for wanting to transfer SMU. I'm from Texas but went out of state to T2 school with good value- tuition is about half of SMU. I want to be back in Dallas, Houston, or Austin after law school. SMU seems like the school to go to in terms of landing a job in Dallas. Is it worth transferring to SMU for the last 2 years and paying sticker? SMU seems like a more comfortable option than my current school, because it's in Dallas, but I'm not sure if it's worth shelling out full price tuition. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Itwasascam

New

Re: T2 transfer to SMU?

Post by Itwasascam » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Just graduated from SMU. It is not worth sticker. Did you apply to A&M?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”