Northwestern 2020 Transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
kengh

Bronze

Re: Northwestern 2020 Transfer

Post by kengh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:03 am

anyone heard anything today? my app decision letter is posted but it won't let me view it yet.

Costanza7

New

Post by Costanza7 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:20 am

kengh wrote:anyone heard anything today? my app decision letter is posted but it won't let me view it yet.
I have the same thing. NU sends an email to you once it's available. Best of luck! I'm pulling for all of us hopefuls out here!

mjackson2

New

Post by mjackson2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:32 am

kengh wrote:anyone heard anything today? my app decision letter is posted but it won't let me view it yet.
It may take a couple of hours. I cant open mines yet either. I think we're either both accepted or both of us got rejected. I hope we're in the last batch of people who got accepted. Do you mind me asking what your stats are?

john543

New

Post by john543 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:33 am

Me too, but not expecting to get in :(

mjackson2

New

Post by mjackson2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:37 am

I think I got rejected. If it doesn't ask you for a seat deposit under the requirements, it's probably a rejection.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

td0201

New

Post by td0201 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:42 am

mjackson2 wrote:
I think I got rejected. If it doesn't ask you for a seat deposit under the requirements, it's probably a rejection.
Same here.

kengh

Bronze

Post by kengh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:44 am

mjackson2 wrote:
Did the people that were accepted have a seat deposit under the requirements area? Is it possible it will update once letter is viewable?

td0201

New

Post by td0201 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:45 am

kengh wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
Did the people that were accepted have a seat deposit under the requirements area? Is it possible it will update once letter is viewable?
All of the people that I know who were accepted had the same delayed decision letter issue but they could see the seat deposit.

mjackson2

New

Post by mjackson2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:47 am

td0201 wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
Same here.
:(

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

kengh

Bronze

Post by kengh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:14 am

td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
All of the people that I know who were accepted had the same delayed decision letter issue but they could see the seat deposit.
Major bummer if were all denied.

td0201

New

Post by td0201 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:16 am

kengh wrote:
td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
I know. I wouldn't be surprised if we are only because the OCI and Law Review deadlines are fast approaching and I don't think they'd give us only a couple of days to complete everything.

td0201

New

Post by td0201 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 am

kengh wrote:
td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
Just got my letter. I was denied.

Blew2020

New

Post by Blew2020 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:37 am

Here is the link for the transfer fb page :D

https://www.facebook.com/groups/206752523318541/

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

mjackson2

New

Post by mjackson2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:37 am

td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
Same here. I have a feeling my rejection was decided shortly after I submitted my application. They were just waiting to send them out at the same time.

td0201

New

Post by td0201 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 am

mjackson2 wrote:
td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
td0201 wrote:
kengh wrote:
mjackson2 wrote:
Same here. I have a feeling my rejection was decided shortly after I submitted my application. They were just waiting to send them out at the same time.
I agree. I knew there was too big of a time gap between the last round of acceptances and our decisions.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”