Berkeley transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Lolstudent

New

Berkeley transfer

Post by Lolstudent » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:47 am

Hi all.

I'm considering throwing an application to B. I would be very happy to attend this school. Anybody else applying or have already applied?

TTTTortQueen

New

Re: Berkeley transfer

Post by TTTTortQueen » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:05 pm

I just applied this weekend! Top 1% coming from a t4. I got into GULC early action (before spring grades) but since my ranking went up, I figure why not give it a shot!

Lolstudent

New

Post by Lolstudent » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Nice! It seems like they take T3/4 students. Congrats on finishing top 1%! I'm like top 4% at a T2. Do you have any idea how quickly decisions are made? I'm guessing we won't know until at least July.

nrthwst4now

New

Post by nrthwst4now » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:24 pm

TTTTortQueen wrote:I just applied this weekend! Top 1% coming from a t4. I got into GULC early action (before spring grades) but since my ranking went up, I figure why not give it a shot!
I hope you applied to Harvard.

Lolstudent

New

Post by Lolstudent » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:30 am

It's worth an application, but Harvard seems to rarely take from T3/4. Even the #1 student at T2s have a longshot.Youll never know unless you try though!

Northwest4now, are you applying?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

nrthwst4now

New

Post by nrthwst4now » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Lolstudent wrote:It's worth an application, but Harvard seems to rarely take from T3/4. Even the #1 student at T2s have a longshot.Youll never know unless you try though!

I went through the cycle last year and was just checking this thread out. Harvard is in play, even from a school like that if you are one of the top 2-3 students. I know two people from last cycle who did that.

TTTTortQueen

New

Post by TTTTortQueen » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:56 pm

nrthwst4now wrote:
Lolstudent wrote:It's worth an application, but Harvard seems to rarely take from T3/4. Even the #1 student at T2s have a longshot.Youll never know unless you try though!

I went through the cycle last year and was just checking this thread out. Harvard is in play, even from a school like that if you are one of the top 2-3 students. I know two people from last cycle who did that.
You know people who got in from t4 schools? I guess it wouldn’t hurt to apply, I just heard it was a guaranteed rejection for t3/t4 school applicants. I’ll give it a shot anyway! Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”