T10 to HYS (maybe Columbia?) Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

T10 to HYS (maybe Columbia?)

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Hey guys I'm at a lower ranked T10.
Currently sitting on a 3.48 with the average being 3.33

Due to issues beyond prestige (it's actually complicated) I am thinking of transferring but there isn't much room to go up.

So the question is would I have any chance at HYS
What about Columbia, NYU

I know with the my current grades I couldn't but what if I blow 2nd semester out of the water which would leave me with a maximum of just above 3.7

AaronCarter

Bronze

Re: T10 to HYS (maybe Columbia?)

Post by AaronCarter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:27 pm

nope

Graybrow

New

Post by Graybrow » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:02 am

Anonymous User wrote:Hey guys I'm at a lower ranked T10.
Currently sitting on a 3.48 with the average being 3.33

Due to issues beyond prestige (it's actually complicated) I am thinking of transferring but there isn't much room to go up.

So the question is would I have any chance at HYS
What about Columbia, NYU

I know with the my current grades I couldn't but what if I blow 2nd semester out of the water which would leave me with a maximum of just above 3.7
Columbia seems fine with those grades and a good reason

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 pm

OP here, to what extent do the schools consider UG GPA and LSAT score for tranfers; mine arent so great

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”