Transfer options Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Transfer options

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:30 am

I go to a mid-T1 law school in Georgia and am ranked in the top 10% (GPA 3.73) after my first semester. Could anyone offer any insight into my chances of transferring into the t14? Or maybe even CCN? Thanks in advance!

sdancer89

New

Re: Transfer options

Post by sdancer89 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:45 pm

If you maintain, I'd think your chances are pretty good. A few years ago with similar school rank, GPA, and class ranking, I applied to GULC, Berkeley, NYU, and Columbia and got in everywhere except Columbia. Definitely apply everywhere in the t14 you might be interested in and go from there.

NoDayButToday

Silver

Post by NoDayButToday » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:51 pm

I agree - good shot at CCN on down if you maintain. If you break 3.8, you open H.
Last edited by NoDayButToday on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joefresh

New

Post by joefresh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:15 am

Transfer out of UGeorgia.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”