TTTT to Michigan possible? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Incognito11

New

TTTT to Michigan possible?

Post by Incognito11 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:56 am

I go to a TTTT in Chicago. 4.003 GPA Top 1%
No cali awards. Interned with a federal judge this summer if that counts for anything.

I applied to GULC but am wondering if theres a possibility I could get into a t14?
What do you think is the highest ranked school I could get into?

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: TTTT to Michigan possible?

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 am

Edit: oh, I see you started in the spring, never mind.

ggocat

Gold

Post by ggocat » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:00 am

Yes. Apply broadly. In years past, GULC and northwestern have been known to accept a lot of transfers.

eastcoast_iub

Bronze

Post by eastcoast_iub » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 pm

There was a guy in my Michigan transfer class a few years back who was #1 at John Marshall. So yeah it's doable but you will probably have to stay in the top 1%.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”