Georgetown Transfer Housing

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Georgetown Transfer Housing

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:59 am

For those who plan to transfer to Georgetown:

Where are you planning to live? On-campus housing is on a waitlist, so that's not looking to good.

There are a lot of off-campus options. They get astronomically less expensive per person getting a 2/3 bedroom instead of a studio/1 bedroom.

Would anyone be interested in possibly splitting an apartment near school?

Lmk. We can talk via PM.

ladybug1989

New

Re: Georgetown Transfer Housing

Postby ladybug1989 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:32 am

Anonymous User wrote:For those who plan to transfer to Georgetown:

Where are you planning to live? On-campus housing is on a waitlist, so that's not looking to good.

There are a lot of off-campus options. They get astronomically less expensive per person getting a 2/3 bedroom instead of a studio/1 bedroom.

Would anyone be interested in possibly splitting an apartment near school?

Lmk. We can talk via PM.

I stayed on campus last year. The waitlist is bullshit, they'll have spots open. If I recall, there were still 1 or 2 empty rooms that they never leased. But I would highly recommend staying off-campus because Gewirz is kinda shit lol.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:23 am

Do you remember when you got confirmation that you were able to live on campus?

ladybug1989

New

Postby ladybug1989 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Do you remember when you got confirmation that you were able to live on campus?

Late July If I remember correctly. Contact Chris Hall or Trent Kennedy.

Return to “Transfers�