Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
lawdawg4

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby lawdawg4 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 pm

.
Last edited by lawdawg4 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

foregetaboutdre

Bronze
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby foregetaboutdre » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:07 am

lawdawg4 wrote:Anyone hear anything?

Any tips for the Skype interview?


I got into Vandy as a transfer. Skype interview is super informal. Just basically state why you want to go to vandy. I might suggest that you hype up you want to go into a southern market, but that's up to you decide.

lawdawg4

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby lawdawg4 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:46 am

foregetaboutdre wrote:
lawdawg4 wrote:Anyone hear anything?

Any tips for the Skype interview?


I got into Vandy as a transfer. Skype interview is super informal. Just basically state why you want to go to vandy. I might suggest that you hype up you want to go into a southern market, but that's up to you decide.



Hey! Thanks for the reply. A good chunk of my personal statement was about the portability of a Vandy Law Degree in various SE markets. I intended to mention that to the interviewer as well. Do you remember when you heard back regarding your admission?

foregetaboutdre

Bronze
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby foregetaboutdre » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 pm

lawdawg4 wrote:
foregetaboutdre wrote:
lawdawg4 wrote:Anyone hear anything?

Any tips for the Skype interview?


I got into Vandy as a transfer. Skype interview is super informal. Just basically state why you want to go to vandy. I might suggest that you hype up you want to go into a southern market, but that's up to you decide.



Hey! Thanks for the reply. A good chunk of my personal statement was about the portability of a Vandy Law Degree in various SE markets. I intended to mention that to the interviewer as well. Do you remember when you heard back regarding your admission?


I applied last year. Took a few weeks, but I didn't do EA FWIW.

citizendean12

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby citizendean12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Checking in. EA applicant.

GPA: 3.9
School Tier: T1

Good luck to us all.

lawdawg4

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby lawdawg4 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:51 pm

citizendean12 wrote:Checking in. EA applicant.

GPA: 3.9
School Tier: T1

Good luck to us all.



Any movement on your end?

Lawstudent5

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:56 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby Lawstudent5 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Checking in!
Anyone hear anything/ have any updates yet?

TTTTtop6

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby TTTTtop6 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am

Is it a bad sign if you never got called for an interview?

lawdawg4

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby lawdawg4 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm

TTTTtop6 wrote:Is it a bad sign if you never got called for an interview?



Not sure. I don't know much about Vandy transfers.

Generic1L

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby Generic1L » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:48 am

In. TTT 5%

TTTTtop6

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby TTTTtop6 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:46 pm

deferred :(

emilybelks93

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby emilybelks93 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:56 pm

TTTTtop6 wrote:deferred :(


Curious as to if you have heard anything this summer?

TTTTtop6

New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby TTTTtop6 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:03 am

emilybelks93 wrote:
TTTTtop6 wrote:deferred :(


Curious as to if you have heard anything this summer?


File just completed again after sending them grades but I'm not having much hope. Grades slipped this semester and feel to 11 percent

poochy

New
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 6:35 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby poochy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:01 pm

any updates? has anyone been accepted since the last post?

poochy

New
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 6:35 am

Re: Vanderbilt EA Transfer C/O 2019

Postby poochy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 pm

TTTTtop6 wrote:
emilybelks93 wrote:
TTTTtop6 wrote:deferred :(


Curious as to if you have heard anything this summer?


File just completed again after sending them grades but I'm not having much hope. Grades slipped this semester and feel to 11 percent



Any updates?



Return to “Transfers�

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.